4th place, possible or not (5 Viewers)

Do you think we can finish 4th?

• Yes, we will qualify to the CL

• No, we wont, EL again or even worse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I used to think that. Now I am not so sure. Clearly, having more money at our disposal has not made things better for us. In fact, when you spend foolishly, you might even wonder if it makes it worse.

When someone proves themselves incapable of making sound financial decisions, the last thing you want to do is give them more money.
yeah good luck keeping players like karsic and cheillini without cl football.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
At least we won't have to start playing EL in July against teams like Shamrock.
True! but I doubt we will make it. We have a very tough matches ahead of us, if we don't win against Cagliari, it's over, kiss goodbye 6th place.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #228
    Did you have to? :confused:
    Merge them? I think it's better like this no? Hence why I polled this thread with whether we can finish in 4th place or not(5th --->20 place). I can separate them again but what if we keep on loosing? We will open threads for 10th place and 15th? :D

Don't you agree?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Merge them? I think it's better like this no? Hence why I polled this thread with whether we can finish in 4th place or not(5th --->20 place). I can separate them again but what if we keep on loosing? We will open threads for 10th place and 15th? :D

Don't you agree?
    CL is impossible, many of us don't believe it will happen, EL is our realistic target now. They are separate topics, of course we won't open another thread for 8-10th place (pointless), EL is our last target.

I suggest you to keep them seperated, no need for this heavy moderation everywhere, both are separate and serious discussions.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #230
    No heavy moderation at all Snoop. Just trying to organize threads. This topic wasn't about the CL at all. My poll is about 4th place or not which includes EL or no EL. (Read the poll options)

Anyway, will try to see now if I can separate them just to avoid any headache. It's Friday and I want to enjoy it. :)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    all you ladies pop that thing like this
    shake your body don't stop,don't quit,all you ladies pop
    that thing like this shake your body don't stop don't quit

just do it,do it, do it, do it,do it now,do it good
    this ahhh just like you should,right now ... it good
    ahh just like you should

(chorus 5 times)
    my neck,my back
    my ahh just like that

so lick it now, lick it good, this ah just like you should
    right now lick it good ... this ahh just like you should

(chorus)

my neck,my back
    my ah just like that
    my neck,my back
    my ahh just like that

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I said thread-close from the minute you created just another one of your idiotic threads.
    Stop bitching already.
    Why did you have to start an argument that ended a week ago? Weren't you complaining about Seven starting again a 3 week old argument? :lol:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Why did you have to start an argument that ended a week ago? Weren't you complaining about Seven starting again a 3 week old argument? :lol:
    Seven came out of nowhere. Snoop was adressing me. Learn the difference.
    And oh, I am so sorry. Because the difference between one week and three weeks are few hours right?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Seven came out of nowhere. Snoop was adressing me. Learn the difference.
    And oh, I am so sorry. Because the difference between one week and three weeks are few hours right?
    So what is the appropriate limit that one has to revive discussions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)