Éver Banega - CM/DM - Sevilla FC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
But Klin, our competition is the EPL.He may not go to elite teams but PL teams have load of cash to burn on players like him.

The Sanchez saga holds a lot of relevance in this discussion.
This is not a matter if other clubs could outspend us or not. There's no denying that there are richer (and dumber) clubs out there. My only concern is that Gundogan was labelled as a pipe dream for us at this stage. That is simply a joke. EPL clubs could have outspent us on our targets too, not just Gundogan, and we've gotten better players than him in the last 4 years.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
This is not a matter if other clubs could outspend us or not. There's no denying that there are richer (and dumber) clubs out there. My only concern is that Gundogan was labelled as a pipe dream for us at this stage. That is simply a joke. EPL clubs could have outspent us on our targets too, not just Gundogan, and we've gotten better players than him in the last 4 years.
But not players that were as much in demand as him.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I'll tell you what'll happen with Gündogan in the end

Juventus interested in Gündogan

Juventus bid €30m for Gundogan

Gundogan agrees terms with Juventus

Dortmund deem bid too low

Arsenal enter the race and bid €40m for Gundogan

But Gundogan 'only wants Juventus.'Not interested in Arsenal./Tuttosport/Di Marzio etc

*fans excite*

Guardiola interested in a creative midfielder to play tiki-taka in EPL

Man City bid €50m for Gundogan.Juventus have to hurry.

Juventus won't as the sum is too high.Gundogan agrees terms with City.

Official : City buy Gundogan for €50m

Gundogan in his first interview with City
'I always wanted City and I am excited to play under Guardiola'

THE END

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We also can spend big on one player if we want to (Dybala). PSG, RM Bayern can also target players of even bigger calibre than Gundogan. EPL might be attractive but bar City, United, Chelsea and maybe Arsenal they do not offer higher wages than us. What's also important is CL football and not every english club can guarantee that. Moreover, epl appeal will diminish if they keep on embarrasing themeselves in cups.
That's it. Agnelli stated this on several occasions and we're in position now to acquire top targets if we deem them as such. The club's revenues are going to reach 400m next summer. But as @Albo has pointed it out it's friggin' Gundogan, he's been injured like forever and this season is the first after many that he caught some glimpses of old form. We're not discussing Neymar or Isco here. Of course it's entirely up to Gundogan if he wants to spend the remaining days of his career fighting for a top 6 finish in EPL and getting ass whopped in Europe, instead of winning trophies here.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I might be wrong :boh: , Gundogan had a lot of problem with injures , there is no way Barca,Real would like to sign him , and yes i do considere Juve top club,one of the best in the game,anyway i'm not sure he is right player to be as our star , to be honest i didn't watch Dortmund alot , only few games , but i heard he isn't player he used to be .

Edit :

Sandro wantastic prospect one of the best LB in the world, went for "only" 26m,if it wasn't for his contrat he would cost at least 35m-40m .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Why didn't any EPL club overspent us on Sandro?
City tried but didn't want to spend, they tried to con the brother into betraying his club and leaving on a free the next season for really high wages. So the righteous man refused and joined a righteous club. :flag1:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Why didn't any EPL club overspent us on Sandro?
Deal was done before City could intervene.

Haha, now I know where you're going here :D

- - - Updated - - -

And Sandro is a south american/lolzillian which helps attracting players to Italy as opposed to Germans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)