Éver Banega - CM/DM - Sevilla FC (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We'll get outbid by EPL teams for Gündogan pretty easily who'll favour a move to EPL than joining us either way.
Wouldn't say he's out of our reach but it's a difficult deal.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Of course it's difficult, every big transfer is. But he's not out of our reach. That would be Modric for example.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
We'll get outbid by EPL teams for Gündogan pretty easily who'll favour a move to EPL than joining us either way.
that plus the fact that he asked 8m net/year

- - - Updated - - -

Did I miss something? Who said we are getting him in January?

Zach said we can't get a player of Gundogan's level ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Answer me you morherfucker.
Gundogan is unlikely. We can't go after players like him. Specially with money splashing clubs like the english ones.
I dunno how good is Banega but dunno why when i think him a RM always comes to mind.
We'd need someone different. It's sad but without spending big there aren't any names that comes up for the position of DCM or CC

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Gundogan isn't Modric nor Iniesta , and yes he used to be really good player , but since he got injured he never was/is the player he used to be , we have signed better players than Gundogan , why the hell we can't sign him ? Even i'm not sure he is good enough to be starter here , i think we need workhorse midfielder to do "dirty" work for us , and i don't think Gundogan can do that kind of job ,and i wouldn't start him over Marchisio .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Did I miss something? Who said we are getting him in January?

Zach said we can't get a player of Gundogan's level ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Answer me you morherfucker.
I have not watched him this year. I asked in a few topics here and people were exctatic to tell me that he has return to his form before his injury, wich was world class.
I took them on their word, and assume Gundogan is indeed performing like he was before his injury.
Well Klin, its very simple. The gundogan before his injury, we could theoretically offcourse afford today.

However, almost every team that is richer then us, has a gaping hole in their midfield that they would love to fill with such supreme quality. Several teams will easely go in a bidding war.

Gundogan, knows this. He wont accept a juve offer. He'll blatantly refuse, or let it drag out untill a EPL team comes in and doubles the offer. Wich will happen.

And thats why we cannot get such player. We cannot get a world class player who plays in a position that the rich teams are lacking quality in.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course it's difficult, every big transfer is. But he's not out of our reach. That would be Modric for example.
Gundogan before his injury had more potential then Modric. And i really like Modric.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Gundogan isn't Modric nor Iniesta , and yes he used to be really good player , but since he got injured he never was/is the player he used to be , we have signed better players than Gundogan , why the hell we can't sign him ? Even i'm not sure he is good enough to be starter here , i think we need workhorse midfielder to do "dirty" work for us , and i don't think Gundogan can do that kind of job ,and i wouldn't start him over Marchisio .
This

Fuck Gundogan tbh

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Depends which Epl teams u have in mind. Agree with clubs from Manchester and Chelsea. Would be an even battle with Arsenal but who else? Liverpool or Tottenham who have similar spending power to ours and qualify for the CL once in five years? Please...

As for Banega, I do not know why people get so excited about him. Would be a good bench option at best. Isn't worth more than 8 mln.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This

Fuck Gundogan tbh
Several members here claim he's returned to that level of player. When i look at whoscored, cant say they are wrong.

Lets just accept we cannot sign an established world class player like gundogan.

Banega is nice. Oscar would be great. Lets go for what we could actually get :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and when taking a quick look on the web, several articles that hail his return to his old form, and beeing "the best midfielder in dortmund" is telling.

We could add a poll to ask where he could go to

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Depends which Epl teams u have in mind. Agree with clubs from Manchester and Chelsea. Would be an even battle with Arsenal but who else? Liverpool or Tottenham who have similar spending power to ours and qualify for the CL once in five years? Please...

As for Banega, I do not know why people get so excited about him. Would be a good bench option at best. Isn't worth more than 8 mln.
Arsenal is not an even battle.Any top 4 EPL club for that matter.

They'll outbid us pretty easily.See Sanchez for example.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

All 5 teams will outbid us without breaking a sweat. They make 100 million by just entering the EPL next season lol.

Manchester United : Van Gaal spend 250 mil so far.
Manchester City : unlimited funds
Chelsea : Unlimited funds
Arsenal : insane amount of cash in the bank, could shell out 200 mil in one mercato if they want
Liverpool : Might spend big to get back
Tottenham : can spend more on a single player
PSG : More funds, could use another good cm
Madrid : Could use a third quality cm
Barcelona : cause why the fuck not
Bayern Munchen : Cause Alonso is getting old and Gundogan fits them like a glove

"but who else".. :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

All 5 teams will outbid us without breaking a sweat. They make 100 million by just entering the EPL next season lol.

Manchester United : Van Gaal spend 250 mil so far.
Manchester City : unlimited funds
Chelsea : Unlimited funds
Arsenal : insane amount of cash in the bank, could shell out 200 mil in one mercato if they want
Liverpool : Might spend big to get back
Tottenham : can spend more on a single player
PSG : More funds, could use another good cm
Madrid : Could use a third quality cm
Barcelona : cause why the fuck not
Bayern Munchen : Cause Alonso is getting old and Gundogan fits them like a glove

"but who else".. :rofl:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Yup.Actually all of top 5 of the EPL can comfortably outbid Juventus.
Top 4 of the EPL will earn in the excess of €200m next season from the domestic deal alone so you can just imagine their spending power.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Several members here claim he's returned to that level of player. When i look at whoscored, cant say they are wrong.

Lets just accept we cannot sign an established world class player like gundogan.

Banega is nice. Oscar would be great. Lets go for what we could actually get :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and when taking a quick look on the web, several articles that hail his return to his old form, and beeing "the best midfielder in dortmund" is telling.

We could add a poll to ask where he could go to
:lol:

Apr 9, 2015
Banega is subtop material imo, don't buy.

Last years in Spanish (!) league:
2015-16: 2 goals & 2 assists
2014-15: 3 goals & 3 assists
2013-14: 1 goal & 3 assists
2012-13: 4 goals & 4 assists
2011-12: 0 goals & 1 assist

:facepalm2: (this is an edit hihi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)