Éver Banega - CM/DM - Sevilla FC (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
City tried but didn't want to spend, they tried to con the brother into betraying his club and leaving on a free the next season for really high wages. So the righteous man refused and joined a righteous club. :flag1:
That's exactly it. The player's will is very important as well which is why I think Juve stands more than just a small chance of acquiring him, and Alex Sandro is a much better player in his position than Gundogan is in his too.

EPL clubs can't outbid every team for every player. European football would cease to exist if that was the case.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That's exactly it. The player's will is very important as well which is why I think Juve stands more than just a small chance of acquiring him, and Alex Sandro is a much better player in his position than Gundogan is in his too.

EPL clubs can't outbid every team for every player.
:touched:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009

EPL clubs can't outbid every team for every player. European football would cease to exist if that was the case.
Perectly said :tup:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Deal was done before City could intervene.

Haha, now I know where you're going here :D

- - - Updated - - -

And Sandro is a south american/lolzillian which helps attracting players to Italy as opposed to Germans.
They offered him higher salary and he refused.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

:agree:

Also that's why I think we should get a GM with better people (manipulative) skills, Marotta is too good hearted, we need Raiola.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Yeah but we've got no reason to believe that Gündogan has any affiliations for Juve, and typically German footballers tend to look down on Serie A in general.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll tell you what'll happen with Gündogan in the end

Juventus interested in Gündogan

Juventus bid €30m for Gundogan

Gundogan agrees terms with Juventus

Dortmund deem bid too low

Arsenal enter the race and bid €40m for Gundogan

But Gundogan 'only wants Juventus.'Not interested in Arsenal./Tuttosport/Di Marzio etc

*fans excite*

Guardiola interested in a creative midfielder to play tiki-taka in EPL

Man City bid €50m for Gundogan.Juventus have to hurry.

Juventus won't as the sum is too high.Gundogan agrees terms with City.

Official : City buy Gundogan for €50m

Gundogan in his first interview with City
'I always wanted City and I am excited to play under Guardiola'

THE END
*Tuz gets mad and bombards the Marotta thread with angry posts

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You haven't even watched 1 minute of him playing.
True, I was told this new and started looking it up.

Excellent ratings across the board, several articles about it.

Why dont you try it ?

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Also that's why I think we should get a GM with better people (manipulative) skills, Marotta is too good hearted, we need Raiola.
Lol. Still this bullshit.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Actually, they do for major players, when madrid and barcelona arent interested.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Then we move on to others. Seriously man, it's Gundogan.
Yeah, the player we wanted to replace pirlo with in 12/13.

By far and away the best holding midfielder of his age.

- - - Updated - - -

You didnt watch a single minute, you didnt do your research, but you.do give opinions.

Next thing you're gonna say you are a devote christian

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Actually, they do for major players, when madrid and barcelona arent interested.
I wonder why no EPL hijacked Greizmann's move to Atletico for £24M. I wonder why no EPL hijacked Dybala's move to Juve for €40M. I wonder why no other EPL hijacked Schweinsteiger's move to United for €20M. The list goes on and on. They can't sign every player.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, the player we wanted to replace pirlo with in 12/13.

By far and away the best holding midfielder of his age.

- - - Updated - - -

You didnt watch a single minute, you didnt do your research, but you.do give opinions.

Next thing you're gonna say you are a devote christian
So worthless, man.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
What's worse is that people think we stand no chance in competing with Liverpool and Tottenham, clubs who are a laughing stock on the transfer market :lol:. I also wonder how do clubs like Juventus and Atletico keep on building stronger teams than those laughable British teams season in and out.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I wonder why no EPL hijacked Greizmann's move to Atletico for £24M. I wonder why no EPL hijacked Dybala's move to Juve for €40M. I wonder why no other EPL hijacked Schweinsteiger's move to United for €20M. The list goes on and on. They can't sign every player.

- - - Updated - - -

So worthless, man.
Lol :rofl:

None of those established first choise world class.

Schwein is finished. Its very clear this season
Greiz is not even close. Hes seconds. We could have signed him if we wanted
Dybala is an serie a talent, like I have said before

We can sign second choise, young talent, and emerging serie a talent.

I said that allready klin. Cant you read ?

- - - Updated - - -

What's worse is that people think we stand no chance in competing with Liverpool and Tottenham, clubs who are a laughing stock on the transfer market :lol:. I also wonder how do clubs like Juventus and Atletico keep on building stronger teams than those laughable British teams season in and out.
Well, doesnt everyone ?

Epl teams, all the cash and attraction, and such pathetic teams.

OP
rakib567

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
  • Thread Starter #179
    gundogan is nothing special. in 28 games this season he has 2 goals and 5 assists.

i would rather see someone like YOURI TIELEMANS who can be someone at pogba's level very soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)