Éver Banega - CM/DM - Sevilla FC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
All 5 teams will outbid us without breaking a sweat. They make 100 million by just entering the EPL next season lol.

Manchester United : Van Gaal spend 250 mil so far.
Manchester City : unlimited funds
Chelsea : Unlimited funds
Arsenal : insane amount of cash in the bank, could shell out 200 mil in one mercato if they want
Liverpool : Might spend big to get back
Tottenham : can spend more on a single player
PSG : More funds, could use another good cm
Madrid : Could use a third quality cm
Barcelona : cause why the $#@! not
Bayern Munchen : Cause Alonso is getting old and Gundogan fits them like a glove

- - - Updated - - -

"but who else".. :rofl:
I swear this is the last time I'm replying to You because You are unable understand the simplest posts. Why You mentioned PSG, RM and Bayern while I wrote only about English clubs? Arsenal can have all the money in the world but they are not willing to spend it all it seems. They haven't bought anyone last summer. That's why I think we stand a chance competing with them for one player. It's only normal we would move back if the price reached unreasonable level. You are basing Your opinion about LFC and Tottenham on what? "might spend big" and "can spend big"... Yeah, really convincing. Liverpool spend big when they sell big, like after Torres, Suarez and Sterling. When Tottenham spent moe than we paid for Dybala? 30mln+ for Lamela is the highest number I can recall. One more thing worth considering is that whether a player would choose Tottenham or Liverpool over Juventus. As I wrote before, they rarely play in Champions League. If England loses the forth spot it will be even worse.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Arsenal can splash big if they want too. See ozil and sanchez. If they disappoint and want gundogan, they will, and should.

Psg, rm and bayern are examples we cant rule out, so I mention those to crush this silly myth we can get gundogan.

Tottenham and pool are in the EPL. Who are running higher turnover then us with the new televisioncontract next.summer.

EPL is a huge attraction to players, hell go there if he wants to leave, unless above clubs intervene.

You cant be oblivious to how much pkayers want the epl.
Serie a has crappy attraction, when you can go to the rich elite. We need to take the seconds, or youth talents, or serie a talents.

Stop living in denial

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I swear this is the last time I'm replying to You because You are unable understand the simplest posts. Why You mentioned PSG, RM and Bayern while I wrote only about English clubs? Arsenal can have all the money in the world but they are not willing to spend it all it seems. They haven't bought anyone last summer. That's why I think we stand a chance competing with them for one player. It's only normal we would move back if the price reached unreasonable level. You are basing Your opinion about LFC and Tottenham on what? "might spend big" and "can spend big"... Yeah, really convincing. Liverpool spend big when they sell big, like after Torres, Suarez and Sterling. When Tottenham spent moe than we paid for Dybala? 30mln+ for Lamela is the highest number I can recall. One more thing worth considering is that whether a player would choose Tottenham or Liverpool over Juventus. As I wrote before, they rarely play in Champions League. If England loses the forth spot it will be even worse.
I don't think you have much idea in regards to how big EPL's tv deal is.

Each of the top 4 of the EPL earn €240m from domestic deal ALONE , almost €100m more than the previous.I posted the graphic in the financials thread.

Arsenal dint spend on anyone last summer because no big player was available on the market.The previous two summers, Arsenal spent €44m on Sanchez a player who we were competing with them and Özil for €50m so go figure.If high class players are available on the market, they're ready to spend big.

Liverpool make more money than us and lets not forget Klopp is their coach so if we're particularly talking about Gündogan, they stand an even battle compared to Juventus and can easily outbid Juventus too.(They spent €50m on Benteke for example)

Lets not even mention United, Chelsea and City who all stand a much greater chance.

Appeal means very little when you aren't backed by strong financial resources.We had a greater appeal than Arsenal yet they comfortably outbid us for Sanchez and were able to lure despite supposedly 'lesser' appeal.

I think some here really live in a utopian world as far as transfer market is concerned.The notion that we'd be able to bag Gundogan for €30m is pretty laughable as is the notion that Juventus will be capable of bagging big players due to their 'appeal' despite inferior financial resources.

Elite teams don't get top players for free.They pay big sums too.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
We also can spend big on one player if we want to (Dybala). PSG, RM Bayern can also target players of even bigger calibre than Gundogan. EPL might be attractive but bar City, United, Chelsea and maybe Arsenal they do not offer higher wages than us. What's also important is CL football and not every english club can guarantee that. Moreover, epl appeal will diminish if they keep on embarrasing themeselves in cups.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Arsenal can splash big if they want too. See ozil and sanchez. If they disappoint and want gundogan, they will, and should.

Psg, rm and bayern are examples we cant rule out, so I mention those to crush this silly myth we can get gundogan.

Tottenham and pool are in the EPL. Who are running higher turnover then us with the new televisioncontract next.summer.

EPL is a huge attraction to players, hell go there if he wants to leave, unless above clubs intervene.

You cant be oblivious to how much pkayers want the epl.
Serie a has crappy attraction, when you can go to the rich elite. We need to take the seconds, or youth talents, or serie a talents.

Stop living in denial
I wonder why Juventus keep going in such hard times. :agree:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yes but Dybala plays in Serie A and still a 'talent' so it's no surprise we stood a better chance.

Gündogan is an established player who was on the radar of elite teams until his injury.Now that he's recovered well since the injury, he'll be targeted by rich teams.He's a German and plays in Bundesliga.We haven't had much success in attracting these types.

I'll explain a scenario.If Liverpool bid €50m and Juventus bid €30m, Liverpool will stand a greater chance.But if the player doesn't want Liverpool, then another top club will intervene and simply match Liverpool's bid.
This has been the reality of Juventus in regards to the market in the previous yrs.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I wonder why Juventus keep going in such hard times. :agree:
How many established playes did we sign outside serie a Klin ?

Tevez that no one believed in ?

Vidal cause they refused to sell to bayern ?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes but Dybala plays in Serie A and still a 'talent' so it's no surprise we stood a better chance.

Gündogan is an established player who was on the radar of elite teams until his injury.Now that he's recovered well since the injury, he'll be targeted by rich teams.He's a German and plays in Bundesliga.We haven't had much success in attracting these types.

I'll explain a scenario.If Liverpool bid €50m and Juventus bid €30m, Liverpool will stand a greater chance.But if the player doesn't want Liverpool, then another top club will intervene and simply match Liverpool's bid.
This has been the reality of Juventus in regards to the market in the previous yrs.
Exactly this

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
How many established playes did we sign outside serie a Klin ?

Tevez that no one believed in ?
That Juve was different to this Juve. We couldn't have afford to spend 40M on Dybala when we brought Vidal here neither. This Juve played in the CL Final last season. We're a rich team and even though we can't compete with certain clubs, to say Gundogan is a pipe dream for us is a fucking joke. Gundogan FFS.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That Juve was different to this Juve. We couldn't have afford to spend 40M on Dybala when we brought Vidal here neither. This Juve played in the CL Final last season. We're a rich team and even though we can't compete with certain clubs, to say Gundogan is a pipe dream for us is a fucking joke. Gundogan FFS.
I know Malta is far from civilization, but under what rock are you living that you have not picked up on Gundogans return to form.

He was THE holding playmaker. Forget verratti, we all wanted gundogan. Then he got injured.

I was told he returned to his old self. After looking up a bit, I only see confirmation.

The old Gundogan starts in every team in the world. Every one.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not about the 40mil, you are right about that.

Its that it doesnt matter for a prime player

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
@Klin, we DO stand a chance compared to previous seasons but it will be the usual predictable end scenario.So I won't get my hopes up.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I know Malta is far from civilization, but under what rock are you living that you have not picked up on Gundogans return to form.

He was THE holding playmaker. Forget verratti, we all wanted gundogan. Then he got injured.

I was told he returned to his old self. After looking up a bit, I only see confirmation.

The old Gundogan starts in every team in the world. Every one.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not about the 40mil, you are right about that.

Its that it doesnt matter for a prime player
You are so random with your claims it's not fun anymore.

And please, you really need to learn how to make a proper insult, Zakky boi.

- - - Updated - - -

@Klin, we DO stand a chance compared to previous seasons but it will be the usual predictable end scenario.So I won't get my hopes up.
If what you're saying is that the club is more than attractable enough for players like Gundogan but our chances get slimmer because of Marotta, then I agree.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If what you're saying is that the club is more than attractable enough for players like Gundogan but our chances get slimmer because of Marotta, then I agree.
In my humble opinion, we are in a lesser position than other top teams when it comes to competing for the same targets. Not exactly just because of the size of our wallet, but Marotta.

How the fuck do you buy someone on buyback when you are representing Juventus! :sergio:
We need a ruthless business man, we need Raiola in that Marotta position!

Also, while the world is obsessing on Gundogan's availability we should creep up on Dortmund and get Reus.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That feeling when you agree with @Klin :inter: (except the Marotta part)

I swear to God some of you think we're scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

It's not like we've spent 110m last summer. :dai:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why is Marotta getting blamed for hypothetical fan-fantasies again?
To be honest you're right. Gundogan is within our reach even with Marotta at helm.

- - - Updated - - -

In my humble opinion, we are in a lesser position than other top teams when it comes to competing for the same targets. Not exactly just because of the size of our wallet, but Marotta.

How the fuck do you buy someone on buyback when you are representing Juventus! :sergio:
We need a ruthless business man, we need Raiola in that Marotta position!

Also, while the world is obsessing on Gundogan's availability we should creep up on Dortmund and get Reus.
If we were talking about Modric, Kroos, Iniesta, Isco, etc. Yeah, you're right. But all of a sudden Gundogan is the best midfielder in Europe.

That feeling when you agree with @Klin :inter: (except the Marotta part)

I swear to God some of you think we're scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

It's not like we've spent 110m last summer. :dai:
:inter:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
But Klin, our competition is the EPL.He may not go to elite teams but PL teams have load of cash to burn on players like him.

The Sanchez saga holds a lot of relevance in this discussion.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If we were talking about Modric, Kroos, Iniesta, Isco, etc. Yeah, you're right. But all of a sudden Gundogan is the best midfielder in Europe.
Well it's the Kroos' and the Neymar's of the world we need!!
Gundogan is doable. Just don't sell Pogba or any other starter to fund for the move, than that be a sidestep if not a step back imo.

- - - Updated - - -

But Klin, our competition is the EPL.He may not go to elite teams but PL teams have load of cash to burn on players like him.

The Sanchez saga holds a lot of relevance in this discussion.
It's all about knowing how to sell yourself/brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)