Ángel Di María (7 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I said it a couple of days ago. I love Chiesa who is a terrific, excellent, amazing player.
But there is only one world class player in Juve right now, and that's not Chiesa. It's this guy.

Edit: Damn, I forgot Pogba. I don't know what to expect from that guy.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
97 - Ángel Di María has been directly involved in 10 goals (4 goals, 6 assists) in 967’ for Juventus in all competitions in 2022/23: the most of any Bianconeri players this season, contributing to a goal every 97 minutes on average. Judgment.

#speziavsjuventus

[Opta Paolo]

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
How will we find them if we can’t even play them for 10 years?
I'm not sure I understood you, but I guess you want to say that there is no point in finding young players if we won't play them?

The top talents will get a lot of minutes. Del Piero was a regular starter at 20, Trezeguet at 22, Chiellini at 21, Buffon at 23, Ibrahimovic at 23, Pogba at 20, Zambrotta at 22, even Morata can be considered a big talent (he was a regular at 22), De Ligt at 20, Dybala at 22.
You can hardly find a young top talent and future star who wasn't a regular for Juve. Only Henry, who still played a lot. Maybe Coman.

It's not about not giving a chance to youngsters. It's about not being able to discover quality youngsters.

Look at the people thrilled by Fagioli. He is 22. Older or same age as most of the players I mentioned above. Do you see him developing like them? Some years ago people went crazy that we sold Kean just to bring back Higuain. Are you folks aware about the quality difference between those two? People were crazy for young Rugani, young Marco Motta.
People are crazy about youth, because youth didn't have time to disappoint them. But once we give a lot of minutes to these young players, people start hating on them, because most of the time they suck. We suck, We can't find great young talents :(

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Insane he had haters
You know why though, don't you? He did not look as good pre-Qatar as he does now, and after the back and forth in the Summer about not wanting to commit to two years it was easy to come to the conclusion that his heart wasn't in it. That train has long since sailed, he is clearly fully on board with the team this season and he's unquestionably our best and most in-form player.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'm not sure I understood you, but I guess you want to say that there is no point in finding young players if we won't play them?

The top talents will get a lot of minutes. Del Piero was a regular starter at 20, Trezeguet at 22, Chiellini at 21, Buffon at 23, Ibrahimovic at 23, Pogba at 20, Zambrotta at 22, even Morata can be considered a big talent (he was a regular at 22), De Ligt at 20, Dybala at 22.
You can hardly find a young top talent and future star who wasn't a regular for Juve. Only Henry, who still played a lot. Maybe Coman.

It's not about not giving a chance to youngsters. It's about not being able to discover quality youngsters.

Look at the people thrilled by Fagioli. He is 22. Older or same age as most of the players I mentioned above. Do you see him developing like them? Some years ago people went crazy that we sold Kean just to bring back Higuain. Are you folks aware about the quality difference between those two? People were crazy for young Rugani, young Marco Motta.
People are crazy about youth, because youth didn't have time to disappoint them. But once we give a lot of minutes to these young players, people start hating on them, because most of the time they suck. We suck, We can't find great young talents :(
You forgot the main one. People were mad when we didn’t give De Ceglie a chance because surely he can’t be worse than Molinaro. Good times :touched: One continued to have a football career and the other became a shitty DJ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)