Ángel Di María (37 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Loved his celebration when the goal was confirmed. My man clearly likes this club and is stepping up his efforts to make something of this fucked up season.

He has so much quality. His creativity and know how are vital for this bereft team. He needs to stay for another season.
Yeah his commitment to the cause were in serious doubt in the first half of the season, but moments like that show that he really is invested in what we're doing.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Top player.

Tries a bit too much for the spectacular at times but given our lack of flair we could do with it and he got a superb assist out of it. He had some nice touches where if we had someone closer to him we could have benefitted from.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i didn't doubt him, i thought he was a brilliant signing, and that's why he was such a huge disappointment before the world cup. all those small injuries, the uninspiring performances, terrible decisions, it looked like he simply didn't care. and that was the case probably.

since the world cup though, it looks like he started to enjoy his football a bit. and he's still a magical player on his day. let's hope we get to see a few more good performances from him.

- - - Updated - - -

now he clearly cares:

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
i didn't doubt him, i thought he was a brilliant signing, and that's why he was such a huge disappointment before the world cup. all those small injuries, the uninspiring performances, terrible decisions, it looked like he simply didn't care. and that was the case probably.

since the world cup though, it looks like he started to enjoy his football a bit. and he's still a magical player on his day. let's hope we get to see a few more good performances from him.

- - - Updated - - -

now he clearly cares:

He was simply carrying injuries, and he never gave off the impression that he is a Pogba or Ramsey in that regard. His red card incident was clearly down to frustration, which to me indicates that he did care. He's a professional, one of the best and most consistent players of past 10+ years.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Loved his celebration when the goal was confirmed. My man clearly likes this club and is stepping up his efforts to make something of this fucked up season.

He has so much quality. His creativity and know how are vital for this bereft team. He needs to stay for another season.
yeah i doubted his work ethic for a bit when he signed but there was no reason to considering he was always a model professional that gave his all at benfica, madrid, manu, psg and now juve.

if he stays fit for rest of season and juve doesn't get relegated i hope we keep him for another season.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
people were sure he was gonna quit after the world cup, so its funny to see the exact opposite happen. Di Maria has been our best player most of the time he's played. If he's down for another season they should sign him. If he wants to be elsewhere,, I won't have bad memories of him.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
people were sure he was gonna quit after the world cup, so its funny to see the exact opposite happen. Di Maria has been our best player most of the time he's played. If he's down for another season they should sign him. If he wants to be elsewhere,, I won't have bad memories of him.
Yeah it'll be more like a 'wish we'd signed him years earlier'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)