Ángel Di María (4 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
What happens end of the season when he leaves. I really cant see another winger with similar qualities as ADM. Most wingers nowdays are smart to play proper through balls , more like constant pace, dribbles and shots.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
What happens end of the season when he leaves. I really cant see another winger with similar qualities as ADM. Most wingers nowdays are smart to play proper through balls , more like constant pace, dribbles and shots.
Is there any possibility that he will stay for just one more season?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Did people actually think he wasn’t world class and not probably the best and most talented player we have?

Lol
he started well against sassuolo, but as i said in the live thread i expected much better performances from him. i know, he had that injury and was rushed back, so it's not entirely on him, still, this was only his 2nd good game so far. no complaints about yesterday obviously, he still has it. i just wish he showed it more consistently.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Should have had 5 or 6 assists in the game. Unreal performance.

If Pogba and Chiesa can come back strong, there's still hope for this season...

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He looked very good centrally, cracking eye for an opening pass. We should try playing 4231 or 3412 with himin the cam position

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He was always going to be a gap fill player for us, and a damn good one, until chiesa returns.

Staying another season would be great, especially if chiesa can return to form. Vlahovic supported with chiesa and Di Maria would make millions of juve supporters around the world just about blow in their jox!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)