Ángel Di María (20 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

tweet says that paredes and di maria will formerly ask juve to skip the lazio match to to join the nt early and avoid last-minute injuries. letter will be signed by conmebol and the argentinian federation too. (same applies for other argies in the league, like dybala, lautaro, correa and simeone)

ffs isn't it the club that pays these motherfuckers

also, where's gravina now? i remember when at the beginning of last season we played napoli with all the south american players out on international duty and arriving late for the match. in spain or england, they somehow solved the same issue. in italy, they let juve go to napoli without half of the squad. and gravina is talking about reforms, cute

we really need an "official i hate international football" thread
Poll suggestion: For which team will Di Maria play most minutes this season? Juve or Argentina NT.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Let's just say.. we should have gotten at least 1 other top class winger over the summer.
and a top class midfielder instead of pogba, who'll end this season below 1000 minutes played with an incredible paycheck

and since he's already here and he's supposedly an asset, we could have just not rush di maria back against fiorentina

bad decisions piling up at jj, it's just incredible to witness. like our 7.5-year run never existed (yeah, that ajax defeat and the whole sarri year was the beginning of the end)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Let's just say.. we should have gotten at least 1 other top class winger over the summer.
100 % .....or you know, since we are playing with 2 strikers, kept the striker that was good at linking midfield and attack and was a top 10 goal scorer for juve.

but no we took his salary and gave it to an unwanted man u reject who is injured and will miss rest of season

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
My sister gifted me a Di Maria shirt for my birthday and have to send it back bc the printing was put on horribly

A) Not even the Juventus Store can do their jobs correctly
B) Unsure if I should get another player as this whole Di Maria situation is a mess now

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
My sister gifted me a Di Maria shirt for my birthday and have to send it back bc the printing was put on horribly

A) Not even the Juventus Store can do their jobs correctly
B) Unsure if I should get another player as this whole Di Maria situation is a mess now
Yeah get any other player .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)