Ángel Di María (55 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Hopefully it’s nothing serious and he will be back in a week or two at most, either way it’s better to not risk anything and give him as much time as it’s needed to fully recover, managing to keep him fit and available for as long as possible will be crucial to how this season will go.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I'm very, very impressed. He's still so quick. This is an all timer. My apologies to management, this was a coup.

Wrap this guy in a bubble and pray for his health. We'll need every bit of it...

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Hopefully it’s nothing serious and he will be back in a week or two at most, either way it’s better to not risk anything and give him as much time as it’s needed to fully recover, managing to keep him fit and available for as long as possible will be crucial to how this season will go.
Give him 1 year.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
We would have won the CL by now if we had signed Di Maria the day he left MU and a couple of other talented and hungry professionals instead of all the overpaid mercenaries that we used to have a fetish for.

I’m truly delighted to finally see him in our colours. One of my favourite ballers growing up. I’m really hoping his discomfort is nothing serious. I see him becoming one of this team’s leaders on and off the pitch this season.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Higher tier of footballer. Strong creative and decision making abilities. High football intelligence. The guy played midfield for Madrid for a while and did it well. Doesn't need to be told what to do. Perfect for Allegris style.

Hopefully his age doesn't catch up to him in the form of injuries and Vlahovic benefits from his service.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)