Ángel Di María (8 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Imagine how fun it must be to occasionally see your favourite team have more than 6 of the first XI available at the same fucking time
I dont remember any of the big teams pike Real, Barca, Bayern have soany injuries and so much inconsistency in their line ups... In fact, i will dare to say that the team that has the least ammount of injuries in a season wins trophies. You see Casemiro, Modric, Kroos.....its like they are build from steel, almost never injured and that has been going on for years.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I dont remember any of the big teams pike Real, Barca, Bayern have soany injuries and so much inconsistency in their line ups... In fact, i will dare to say that the team that has the least ammount of injuries in a season wins trophies. You see Casemiro, Modric, Kroos.....its like they are build from steel, almost never injured and that has been going on for years.
Yeah I think back to all the big teams in big games for years now and I remember most of them being really fucking close to full strength. We legit can't get 3 games in a row with the starting XI

alaska

May 25, 2013
Initial reports suggest it is the left adductor causing the problems and the Argentina international will be evaluated on Tuesday.

“I am not worried,” Allegri told DAZN after the final whistle.

“We’ll see what the tests say tomorrow. Unfortunately, these things happen in football. He had this adductor issue a week ago too, perhaps I should’ve taken him off when we were 3-0 up, but he was enjoying himself out there. Zakaria just had a cramp, nothing more.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Initial reports suggest it is the left adductor causing the problems and the Argentina international will be evaluated on Tuesday.

“I am not worried,” Allegri told DAZN after the final whistle.
A guy could literally break his tibia in half and Allegri wouldn’t worry about it.

Di Maria is so crucial to our team we really can’t have him missing too much time, at least until Chiesa returns. I really don’t wanna see Soule out there thanks.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He had an adductor injury in 15/16 kept him out for 10 days or so. Reading the different type of strains, by the sounds of it, worse case he may have a strain grade 1, which is 'Grade 1 strains are a mild injury, where a few fibres are torn or disrupted but the muscle bundle is still intact.' Grade 1 can keep a footballer out upto 2 weeks.

Grade 2 affects ability to walk, he seemed ok enough when coming off and I think Di Maria was just pissed that he got injured on debut which is understandable for someone who's usually all well and fit.

Wouldn't be me without reading too much, so a risk of injurying adductors is usually down to the following: 'Risk factors include previous hip or groin injury, age, weak adductors, muscle fatigue, decreased range of motion, and inadequate stretching of the adductor muscle complex.'

Can't be age :D, he seems professional enough to look after his own stretching. I'd say it's muscle fatigue. We're burning this guy already!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)