• Willian Yes

• N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I'm warming up to the thought of having Vidal-Pogba-Marchisio as our future midfield i.e with no creative DLP.So in that respect i'd like we get someone who has that creative element about him,i mean in the sense that he can drop deep and conduct plays like a true #10 more so than dribbling forwards who take on defenders.In that respect Isco or Willian would be great.Willian has scored quite a few goals as well hasnt he so thats a plus as well.I think both are difficult options for us at this point anyways.

That being said i'm open to all other options in the poll.
:agree:
HerNane

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Suarez- Proven time and time again that he can lead a team :xfinger:
JoJo- Besides his UCL debut season he has been far from decisive recently. Look at fiorentina's position on the table
Sanchez- Does he have like 1 goal this season? Either way his form has been way off. Udinese form aside he's looked like a totally different player. He would be a risk
Villa- Current form doesn't support your claim but this is Villa so one could give him the benefit of doubt
Muriel- I've never seen him be decisive, too young
Isco- Promising player, still debatable as to what effect he would have on this team.
Willian- I personally like him, though the system at Shakhtar allows him to thrive so well. I don't watch the Ukranian League so I can't comment here.
Summed it up nicely, completely agree.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
You can all but forget about Isco dudes.According to Marca he is going to sign a new contract with a buyout clause of 40m euros in a few hrs time.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We have enough SS options as it is.
We have spent millions upon millions on that and we should start improving other places as well.
Lets wait a couple of years and sign a Llorente class SS for free, it wouldnt be wise to invest on a SS better than Llorente, only to bench both Vucinic and Giovinco,
if we had the cash, we should sign a Cavani class CF and use Lorente as his sub and for the SS rotate Vucinic and Giovinco.

Anyways, until we replace Marotta with a competent manager, we cannot sign none of the players of that list...

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Suarez is the best from the list but impossible. I'd pick Sanchez if we could, he could play as ss in 3-5-2 and as a winger in 4-3-3, so my vote goes for him.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
We have enough SS options as it is.
We have spent millions upon millions on that and we should start improving other places as well.
Lets wait a couple of years and sign a Llorente class SS for free, it wouldnt be wise to invest on a SS better than Llorente, only to bench both Vucinic and Giovinco,
if we had the cash, we should sign a Cavani class CF and use Lorente as his sub and for the SS rotate Vucinic and Giovinco.

Anyways, until we replace Marotta with a competent manager, we cannot sign none of the players of that list...
#tryharder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)