(¯`·.¸(¯`·.¸ Barcelona '03 ¸.·´¯)¸.·´¯) (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Great evening of swimming again! Finally gold for NL!!! *proud* :strong:

Inge de Bruijn swam a CR with 25.84 at the 50m butterfly which proves that she's back! Now for the finals tomorrow of the 50m freestyle where she qualified at the #1 spot with a time of 24.75, the ONLY ONE under 25 seconds! Marleen Veldhuis also qualified with 25.27 on a fifth position so NL has good chances again tomorrow!

And did you see Popov again? :dazed: Another CR with 21.92 on the 50m freestyle, as the only one under 22 seconds! This guy is not done yet!! :cool: Bronze for PVDH in this final.

And Ian Crocker with his new WR on the 100m butterfly with 50.98. That's a shame for Phelps, who came in second and also beat the WR of 51.47 by 0.37 seconds. How's that for irony? You beat a world record but somebody else is just that flash bit faster so it's not counted! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
way to go holland, these results are making me smile again :)

a bronze is still a medal, but i really wanted vdh to win a gold. this did not happend, but at least he's got 3 medals so far (i think)

about phelps, it happends, the thing is that crocker swam like a rocket :D

good luck netherlands :touched:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Another gold medal for Inge de Bruijn! :cool: This is the perfect step up to the Olympics in Athens next year!

Impressive runs from Grant Hackett and Michael Phelps and hats off for the South African Johannes Zandberg! Okee dan Zuid-Afrika!!! :strong:

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
first, i want to congratulate erik for another victory of inge !!!

great achievment, erik, i wish you all the best for the olympics ;)
(and inge is very beautiful too :) )

then, congratulations for the bronze VDH got, he rocks my world !

and congrats for myself, as BEATRICE CASLARU won a bronze in a :cool: race :excited:

OP
gigi's twin

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
  • Thread Starter #87
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Hungary won the water polo - congrats Anikó! :thumb:

I didn't watch the match but I hear it was great. The score certainly is: 11-9 :eek::cool:
    Thanks Erik! I was really happy to see them to win again!:cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)