(¯`·.¸(¯`·.¸ Barcelona '03 ¸.·´¯)¸.·´¯) (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
You like swimming too? Good! Not many people like that around here! Not enough anyway :D

I'm gonna be stuck to my television at 18.00CET for sure! :cool:

OP
gigi's twin

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    You like swimming too? Good! Not many people like that around here! Not enough anyway :D

I'm gonna be stuck to my television at 18.00CET for sure! :cool:
    Yes, I do like it! And because of it I started this thread! And hopefully I also will watch the races from 18.00!:)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    i hope the dutchman will still be able to win :touched:
    thank you erik, i sent you a PM with the original words too, as if you didn't knew those :LOL:
    i'm even a bigger mess
    who are you with, nina :D ?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    IMVHO VDH doesn't stand a chance when they'll swim together. Thorpe is just too much powerful.
    Aaahhhh....!!! Thorpe won!

It's your fault, you know, everyone wins if you support them :fero:;):D

Anyway - it was a real close call but VDH always starts really fast and Thorpe ends with a great sprint so when VDH didn't manage to take distant after the first 50m I knew he was gonna loose :frown:

It wasn't a great match overall though - they were both above 1.45 whereas they normally manage to swim 1.44 or even lower!

And about VDH not standing a chance - he DID beat Thorpe several times in the past, you know ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Good! Keep it that way! :strong:

++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
    And I'm sure VDH will have the possibility to beat Thorpe in the future as well! E.g. during the Olympic Games!;)
    I'm hoping for that. Is anybody else really looking forward to the OG in Athens overall like I am? Back to the roots of the Olympics in Greece!

Who do you think will win the waterpolo in the end? I got my money on Hungary. Did you see them trash Slovakia 15-3 (I think it was three but I'm only sure about the 15)? :mute: WOW!!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Yes, you're sick :D

And no - I didn't really bet on this game (don't know enough about the teams this year), it's just a figure of speech ;)

Well gtg - bye!

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    oh i see
    bye and take care of you, see what you're doing
    i know i'm sick
    please try to reply to my last PM if you'll find the time
    anyway i'll keep supporting netherlands, especially in FOOTBALL :D there they are the best (after czech republic :LOL: )
    see you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)