(¯`·.¸(¯`·.¸ Barcelona '03 ¸.·´¯)¸.·´¯) (2 Viewers)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
That was a GREAT final! Didn't expect Popov to make a come back like that (was he ever gone then? erm... :D). A shame VDH didn't win but I'll settle for this ;)

Did you watch today's finals btw? The 100m butterfly men semifinals were AMAZING! In the first semifinal, Andrii Serdinov, like, crushes the WR with an amazing time of 51.76 and five minutes later in the second semifinal, Michael Phelbs comes along and beats that with a 51.47 :dazed:

And then later in the 200m ind. medley Phelps swims another wr with 1.56.04! :drool:

This was one great night! And to think this kid Phelbs is only 18! Younger than me but if I ever meet him, I'm gonna fall on my knees :D

Note to self: Get Phelps' trunks to crush personal records!
:howler:

I want a pic I want a pic in that trunks!!! :lick: :D

That kid is amazing indeed. It wouldn't hurt if he would be australian though :D Do they get some bonus prize if they crush the records ... I know you get it in some other sports :undecide:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
:howler:

I want a pic I want a pic in that trunks!!! :lick: :D

That kid is amazing indeed. It wouldn't hurt if he would be australian though :D Do they get some bonus prize if they crush the records ... I know you get it in some other sports :undecide:
No they don't, but their names are written in big record books :D

I can get you a pic, if you can get me the trunks! I haven't found them yet in any shops around :(

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
You really want those tight fitting, butt showing, barely covers your treasure trunks? :D
They are GREAT to swim in! So yes :p

And who knows, maybe they'll turn out to be a babe-magnet as well :D;)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I'm sute the 2nd reason listed above came before the 1st one when you first saw them :p :D

++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
:LOL:

you can find many pictures on the internet, nina :p
I don't want to see Phelps, I want to see Erik ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
No need to imagine for much longer - I promised Fabiana to post a pick before the end of august. Better find a scanner soon. :nervous:

I'm sute the 2nd reason listed above came before the 1st one when you first saw them :p :D
Well ... :embarass::D

I don't want to see Phelps, I want to see Erik ;)
Thanks! Care to be my groupie? :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
26/07/2003
18:00 Women's 50m Butterfly
18:00 Men's 50m Freestyle
18:00 Women's 200m Backstroke
18:00 Men's 100m Butterfly
18:00 Women's 800m Freestyle
18:00 Women's 4 x 100m Medley

Tomorrow is the last day already :(

PS. Gigi's twin - I edited the title of the thread as the topic has already gone to Waterpolo and other things as well :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)