"In March they're coming for Gonzalo (Rodríguez) and Romagnoli" (1 Viewer)

Dec 17, 2003
Hey guys! Remember me? Sorry I've been absent lately but I've been kind of busy following MY team, San Lorenzo, now that the Argentine season has resumed.

Anyway, those words belong once more to our vice-president, Rafael Savino. He made that announcement shortly before the season started. Now it's been four games already... He said that Juventus would be not only coming for Gonzalo, but also for Romagnoli, our best player of the team who is looking great and fully recovered from his serious injury.

Well, the thing is that if you still had hopes for Gonzalo, you better keep them alive. Today I read he turned down an offer from Ukraine (yeah, not that tempting) but the same piece of news suggested that there would be one much more important in the next days...

What about the other player?, you must be asking yourselves... Well, in case you don't remember, Alex asked me about Romagnoli in my first thread about Gonzalo and I posted a description of his skills and current situation.

You can re-read it here, 11th post...

So Alex, did you know something we didn't? ;) As I said before, Leandro has recovered his full shape in no time. Four games have passed and he ranks second best player (with an average of 7.50 points) in the most popular journal of Argentina. The first one, of course, is a Uruguayan striker who always receives a higher mark thanks to his scoring :rolleyes:

I will be reporting again as I find out more!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Welcome back mago. Too bad the only game I saw this year of San Lorenzo you lost 4-0. :shocked:

I can't believe no other top team wants Gonzalo. I find it a bit odd. :confused:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
this is the best news i've heard in a few months :extatic:

i hope u're not just jinxing us ;) we'll be welcoming gonzalito with open arms :)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by incomplex ] ++
So they will be coming in this month?
God pls do buy some players!!!!!
Not possible. We can't buy players and have them now. There is such thing as a transfer window.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Concepcion - Caracas
Nacional - Independiente
Dep.Tolima - Dep.Tachira
Maracaibo - Once Caldas
Fenix - Velez Sarsfield
River Plate - Libertad
LDU - Alianza Lima
Sao Paulo - Cobreloa
Rosario - Sp. Cristal
Cienciano - El Nacional

btw u didn't compliment me on guessing what u asked :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
WOOHOO the three venezuelan teams are still there!!!

Good job on guessing what was there, although it was pretty easy, but I bet I cant even guess my own name in korean ;)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
welcome again mate.

can you tell me abit more on this romagnoli? i know he is a playmaker, well i think he is anyway. can you tell me about his strengths and weaknesses, profile etc..and do you expect him to start for juve?

in addition, do you not see him being another Olivera? Olivera is a gifted player, who everyone thought might get a chance at juve. but he is now loaned out and who knows whether or not he will return.

so do you see it happening to him?

lets remember, juve has so many young stars on loan right now, whats makes this guy any different?

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

in addition, do you not see him being another Olivera? Olivera is a gifted player, who everyone thought might get a chance at juve. but he is now loaned out and who knows whether or not he will return.

so do you see it happening to him?

lets remember, juve has so many young stars on loan right now, whats makes this guy any different?
Man, don't be so harsh to Olivera! You didn't see him play, did you? He is a raising star but only 20 years old! When was a 20-year old playmaker a starter at Juve? You know Lippi: He likes players, how understand his system and who have a good relationship to him. I say: Loan Olivera to a team in the Serie A and get him back when he is 23 or 24. I think he will make progress like Miccoli or Maresca. I believe in him.
Anyways, I don't think we need this Romagnoli. Chiumiento and Maresca aswell as Olivera have a future at Juve, and if Nedved ever leaves, we will buy a high-class replacement! But Gonzalito should be ours as quick as possible!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Mago, no I did not know anything about Romagnioli coming to Juve, I was just asking what was going on with him. :) But I'm quite doubtful as to the Juve future of these players, we seem to be lining up deals all the time (Nonda, anyone?) but we rarely make it happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)