Samuel for Camoranesi (1 Viewer)

spider81

Jun 7, 2006
No-No!Samuel crap!Camo is a champion!I' d like to move for Barzagli or Felipe!These all betters than Samuel and also youngs and talents!

OP
Ramin

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3

Imo, Samuel is better than both Felipe and Barzagli as he's way more experienced, and I'm sure he'll be a hit with us. I would agree to this if they give some cash as well.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

we could make samuel two times the defender he was for roma. he is class in a shite team, some bad career moves that's all, the talent is still there.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
    i think samuel is better than barzagli, felipe, zapata, criscito and all the other names, all he needs is consitency in playing.. however camo is one of my fav players and i wouldnt like to see him at inter also... but onestly instead of camoranesi we got marchioni, instead of samuel we have got the abysss.. = nothing = no good defender so if it happens it wouldnt be a bad move

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

too old how???? the guy is 28 ffs. he was one of worlds best defenders while at roma, real bought him for 25mil euro. he made some bad choices but he is even out of form 2 times better than barzagli, felipe and the likes. get real.

Sep 28, 2002
    vlatko said:
    too old how???? the guy is 28 ffs. he was one of worlds best defenders while at roma, real bought him for 25mil euro. he made some bad choices but he is even out of form 2 times better than barzagli, felipe and the likes. get real.
    he'd be the new cannavaro only 3 years younger... now if there was a chance to get him without losing camo... :drool:

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
    vlatko said:
    i dont like him! :p i wouldnt want to loose camro for him either!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Samuel is good, but Camoranesi is our best midfielder.

I say no, we haven´t got the right replacement for Camoranesi yet and I don´t want for our players to go to Inter.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Fliakis said:
    he'd be the new cannavaro only 3 years younger... now if there was a chance to get him without losing camo... :drool:
    yes, that should be our goal. but samuel would be a great coup for us, no doubt about it.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    Thinked that Samuel is still 30 year old. But 28 is a nice age for a defender. Samuel is way better then kovac, boumsong, tudor and legro together. he will increase our defense a lot but he will increase our red card account fast. but thats the life goes. if im not wrong he was a regularly starter in the WC for Argie. Go for him even to loose camo. its time to give a chance to Marchionni. and camo is also 30 years old and he will leave for sure in the summer market. so go for the swap. and samuel is a leader and this will be good for the youngsters in our defense like masiello, criscito and chiellini

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    curi83 said:
    Thinked that Samuel is still 30 year old. But 28 is a nice age for a defender. Samuel is way better then kovac, boumsong, tudor and legro together. he will increase our defense a lot but he will increase our red card account fast. but thats the life goes. if im not wrong he was a regularly starter in the WC for Argie. Go for him even to loose camo. its time to give a chance to Marchionni. and camo is also 30 years old and he will leave for sure in the summer market. so go for the swap. and samuel is a leader and this will be good for the youngsters in our defense like masiello, criscito and chiellini
    28-32 are "golden ages" for any defender, but I don´t wanna lose Camoranesi.

I think he could stay even for next season and I would want that as well.

I want him and Marchionni, we need squad depth.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
    Camo was very important for us so far in this season. I wouldn't let him go. Plus we already don't exactly have much depth on the wings. Who would replace him? Marchionni hasn't shown yet that he is a winger of international class. So far I consider him a good substitute.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Forget about it, this deal isn't happening. Deschamps likes Camoranesi. Besides Camoranesi has critisized inter countless of times in the past and he is an honest person(judging from interviews that is, who really knows..).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)