Zlatan's re-entry?no not the official gay-arse thread but a "serious" rumour (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Serie A - Zlatan praises Moggi's Juventus
Eurosport - Wed, 23 May 14:16:00 2007
Serie A - Internazionale striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has launched an extraordinary defence of Juventus.

The Swedish international left Juve last summer following the club's relegation to Serie B on match-fixing charges, but said the club had been demoted because of "jealousy".

Ibrahimovic also praised Luciano Moggi, the Juventus director accused of masterminding the Turin club's attempts to influence the appointment of referees.

He said that the mental toughness instilled in the squad gave them an inherent advantage over their rivals.

"When we entered the field with Juventus our opponents went down a level. At the start of the game it was already 1-0 for us. At Inter that is not the case," he said.

Nonetheless, Inter have lost just once on their way to the first Scudetto they have won on the pitch since 1989.

But Ibrahimovic still insisted they did not have the same winning mentality as the Bianconeri under Moggi.

"Juve were cast out because they won too much: a question of jealousy," he said.

"When I arrived at Inter the first thing I said to Moratti was: 'If you want to change the mentality you have to take Luciano'

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
ppl let bygones be bygones and let Annoying,Whiny, Over-hyped, Insufferable, Ungrateful, Ugly, Insincere, Weak, former Juve-now-Moratti-slaves be Annoying,Whiny, Over-hyped, Insufferable, Ungrateful, Ugly, Insincere, Weak former-Juve-now-Moratt-slaves...:p ;)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
You see Mark, if m_elayyan really wanted to make his post be a mediocre insult, he should have thought of something better because... you see, in the worst cases of mental retardation, the patient cannot read. So what m_elayyan essentially stated was he writes towards retards for them to read, but that's not feasible because retards CANT READ! The only person who would write to a retard and take it seriously is... a retard.

Eunice Kennedy Shriver called... she said they're running out of YOU.
Wow! This made a lot of sense. Unfortunately you missed my point.........again.

I never expected you to understand though.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
but at least he is defending juve , i like this
"Juve were cast out because they won too much: a question of jealousy,"

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
it is easy to say good things about some1 when u have already turned your back to them...he is just patronising Juve by saying hey congrats guys u r back i always thought u were good....Go F$%k yourself Zlat!!!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Honestly, this thread is a complete joke..

I have no idea how anybody could defend Zlatan Ibrahimovic, a player we watched for two years walk back onside like a careless dunderhead who thought he was Juventus' savior. Then as soon as word of scandal was written in newspapers the guy jumped ship and swam ashore to safety in Moratti's fucking bowels. YES, the guy had talent and YES, he has played well for Inter, but honestly we don't need his arrogant antics. He was sold to Inter and a player such as that who doesn't give a shit about his team is quite at home with Moratti's band of mercenaries.

Anybody defending Zlatan should come off of it, and those saying Del Piero obtaining a pay increase is similar to Ibrahimovic antics need to stop and think for a moment. Del Piero has been our captain for years and has been a starter at this club for over a decade... ever heard of tenure compensation? People always love to use that argument, but the funny thing is some of them probably aren't making a stink about it within their own jobs. Who on earth would disagree with tenure compensation? Ridiculous arguments that are all too common on this forum.

And to those saying they would take a break from Juventus if Zlatan came back here, well I have to say that doesn't make any sense either. The likes of Secco and the triad before may represent Juventus, but they aren't Juventus. The Irriducibile fought with the triad over stadium arangements for seating and banners years ago... while they were shot down and broken up the members were still fans. Besides, what would be more fun than heckling Zlatan within the curva?
I very much disagree there. The two games I saw in the Delle Alpi were two games in which Zlatan sucked and indeed the entire stadium did hurl insults towards him. But that doesn't change the fact that as a fan it all comes down to supporting the 11 guys out there, they represent your club, they stand for the reasons you support Juventus. This mean they stand for class, maturity and good sportsmanship besides being great football players. If one of the 11 is fucking Zlatan, I can't bring myself to support them. Because I refuse, like I have said before, to support scum.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
i dont know why all hate zlatan , i mean it is not his problem that crapello let him play in all matches , he is class , i still remmember his goal against roma when juve won 4-1 in roma

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
zlatan : "What is the difference between Inter and Juve? They are two great teams, but the Bianconeri were a more united group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)