Zlatan will lead Sweden to victory (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Can't help it Rab...
his face expression after scoring against Greece last nice was hilarious...:D
As if he scored a crucial one against one of the big guns :spliff:
Didn't see his camelface reaction.....as for his celebration, i think he's got one of the worst celebrations...either he turns his eyes and make them look like eggs or he opens his arms and shake his head which is also a boring one.

These kind of celebrations is what you really need to watch.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Didn't see his camelface reaction.....as for his celebration, i think he's got one of the worst celebrations...either he turns his eyes and make them look like eggs or he opens his arms and shake his head which is also a boring one.
Ibra's reaction reminds me of c.ronaldo's reaction :pado: , as if they say " am the greatest" :inter:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Ibra's reaction reminds me of c.ronaldo's reaction :pado: , as if they say " am the greatest" :inter:
but what is wrong with that? they are young and talented and when they do score its one more notch in their belt. they face criticism like none other and they should act that way cuz for every 1 fan they do have there are 1000000 ppl that hate them

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
but what is wrong with that? they are young and talented and when they do score its one more notch in their belt. they face criticism like none other and they should act that way cuz for every 1 fan they do have there are 1000000 ppl that hate them
Never saw zidane do that? Or many great legands in the game....cristiano is a great player but he's nowhere near zidane's class or maradona's genious, The guy should realize that he's another great player (same level of figo but nothing more seriously).

He's marketed more because he's a man united player and i really really think that if he ever played in another team he won't get the publicity that he gets right now. I've seen ronaldo (brazilian) in he's day's with barca and he's waaaay bitter than cristiano i swear to god am not biased or anything but i really don't see him as the best even today (messi IMO is a class above him).........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)