Zlatan to Juve? (4 Viewers)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I'd take Zlatan over Gilardino.

1. Gilardino is most probably going to Milan.
2. Zlatan has more versatility
3. Zlatan is more experienced being in the limelight
1. Thought Gilardino was most likely heading to us, at least according to the media.
2. You don't need versatility to fill Trez's role, and I don't really think versatility should be an issue when we should buy new players this summer, we simply need skill.
3. Zlatan is a character, and argues and creates media attention. I think he's a funny guy and I like him, but I don't think you point is valid.
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
It puzzles me how points made by aressandro10 and slack are so easily dismissed. :undecide:
I agree, but when I hear people suggest that we sell Trezeguet and "just play with two playing strikers", I understand that some people's view on football and Serie A is very different from mine.

Buy on AliExpress.com

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I'd take Zlatan over Gilardino.

1. Gilardino is most probably going to Milan.
2. Zlatan has more versatility
3. Zlatan is more experienced being in the limelight

Of course, Trezeguet stays :p
for Trezeguet's understudy i rather have Gilardino..he already proving himself in Serie A... and i hardly heard bad things about his attitute... he is in the correct road and age to took over from Trezeguet for that spot...where as i couldnt imagine Zlatan sayiing how good he is on the bench :stress:

Di Vaio though have to go for this to happen...

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

for Trezeguet's understudy i rather have Gilardino..he already proving himself in Serie A... and i hardly heard bad things about his attitute... he is in the correct road and age to took over from Trezeguet for that spot...where as i couldnt imagine Zlatan sayiing how good he is on the bench :stress:

Di Vaio though have to go for this to happen...

:thumb:

Aug 1, 2003
What I meant as 'limelight' was playing for big tournaments for Juventus etc. From Parma to Juventus, although Parma is a great club, it's still a big upgrade to play in CL with high expectations. I never said Gilardino was bad or anything, but Zlatan has that experience.

And if Gilardino comes in as an understudy I wouldn't mind, but for his sake I think it'd be a waste if he turned out like DV, always hanging out on the bench unless Del Piero gets injured every 5 seconds.

I was hoping Zlatan could come in and somehow fit in between the team as a starter, but it would be rather impossible in a way, and it's more realistic if we sell Trez then get him, which I do not want.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

one can be most effective when he is in a condition where he can utilize his good areas and minimize the effect of his weak areas...

winning a award for someone who, through your description, is not totally gifted is kinda marvelous dont you think ;).. good for him..

p/s- you two dont really share the same room on away games dont you :p
Actually we did share a room with him during the tournament, my other friend and I would always make fun of that loudmouth!:D

It was all good though, I was surprised us three didn't get booted out of our hotel room by the managers! We're a rowdy bunch!:devil:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

Actually we did share a room with him during the tournament, my other friend and I would always make fun of that loudmouth!:D

It was all good though, I was surprised us three didn't get booted out of our hotel room by the managers! We're a rowdy bunch!:devil:

:LOL:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

I would like that very much....no doubt that Bobo would like it.
But.....he is 30 as I know and he wants God`s salary.....
Bobo has stated, he's willing to cut his salary hugely. I would bring in Gilardino to phase him in gradually.

slack

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
I mean simply that what would you rather have, a striker who can score many goals, or a striker who can score many goals while also help to create chances. Please do not insult my 14 years of soccer intellegence.
I can see where you're coming from now and no, I wouldn't dream of insulting your 14yrs of soccer intelligence :)

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
BOBO .... no way

we want a new team that can live for the next five years .... not a team with dead old people .....

Bring Gilardino or Zlatan
but no BOBO

Jul 12, 2002
Let's look at this logically for a second, people. If we bring in Vieri, Kapo, and Fiore, plus fixing up the defence a little, we'll be an amazing team for the next two years and xurely we'll win some trophies. We can continue to rebuild as that happens, as more money will be coming in.

Jul 28, 2002
buy gila, leave him at parma for a year, buy cav leave him to play on loan or backup to vieri for a season.

If we sell trez that is.

Ive given up fighting agaisnt fiore, heck we need him.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
What's the point of buying Gilardino and loaning him? He's mature enough to play for us right now, it'd be great to just put him straight into the team

Jul 28, 2002
i would but there are option we might HAVE to take. We cant have vieri,dv, miccoli,dp ANd gila fighting for a number one jersey, to start they will al want ot play for the nt, how could they if they odnt get regular first team football.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think the number one jersey already belongs to Buffon :p

I think 5 strikers is a good number if we're gonna play in 3 competitions

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I say sell Trez, buy Ibrahimovic and Vieri. This way we will slowly move Ibrahimovic into the first team, kind of like how Trez started out behind Inzaghi and Del P. Look at how well Trez played in that set up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)