Zlatan in Chelsea link (1 Viewer)

juventud

Apr 2, 2006
Jeeks said:
If we get Robben and Gallas for Zlatan with a sum of cash, it is a great deal. But still we would need a forward, who can it be?
I totally AGREE with: SELLING ZLATAN! .. He's no use to Juve.. we need GOALS.. especially in the CL.. and with him on the pitch, its very difficult.. and he replaces DP. If I was the manager I would SELL HIM.. right away.. that guy is too tall to be a Striker anyway.. he's not FAST Enough..

Juvay considering the Top clubs in Europe should win the CL. They are just lacking Goals to do that..

BTW.. Toni (Fiorenta) or Messi (Barca) would really boost up Juve Forward.. and Score more goals..

X ZLATAN X = TONI
X CAMO X = MESSI

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Forget Messi! we'll have more chance of capturing Adriano. If Henry goes to Barca, i'll go for E'ETO. Sell trez to chelsea. Keep zlatan. Get Gallas. Sell Camoranesi. Get Aimar. Sell capello cos hes under contract, Get a offense minded manager.

Apr 1, 2006
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Forget Messi! we'll have more chance of capturing Adriano. If Henry goes to Barca, i'll go for E'ETO. Sell trez to chelsea. Keep zlatan. Get Gallas. Sell Camoranesi. Get Aimar. Sell capello cos hes under contract, Get a offense minded manager.

A question.. why must Trezeguet away?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
TinoJuventus3 said:
A question.. why must Trezeguet away?

Hes getting old, got no pace. can header only if put in front of him. Cash in while we got the chance. Zlatan has years ahead of him. Imagine E'Eto/Zlatan? Pace power the lot. Trez+Zlatan= Predictable

Mar 30, 2006
axlrose85 said:
zlatan out,robben in - that would be the BOMB!
robben can play as both a winger,and he can create AND score!
and like mark said,we could gallas for free if he doesnt sign a new contract.

so if zlatan leaves..
we go back to cassano?

though tbh,i dont see zlatan leaving.and to be fair,selling him on the basis of one bad season isnt justifued.give him atleast 1 more season.people have forgotton his first season with us a bit too fast.
Well i kinda hate robben (also cuz he's dutch) nd he's kinda a diver... Capello will hav 2 change him majorly.... if Robben changes then he's more than welcome...
but i won't go into that topic... Cassano has been at real 4 only a couple o' months.... so lets see what happens with him... as for Zlatan ur right. Every1 is forgettin how he was 4 us in the beginning of tha season. I also think we shud give him another season cuz look at Adriano now.... he aint doing too good right now... But mancini is givin martins nd cruz a chance nd sumtimes Adriano... But if Ibra doesn't do well next season... kick him out nd get Crespo, Morientes or Viduka. I also think that Gallas would be a great guy for Juve since Thuram is ageing nd practicly whole of Juve is ageing a lil....

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Calciomercato are saying that capello will renew his contract to 2009 so has giraudo says that too. Then cassano might come Juve, so zlatan going wouldnt be far off. I want mancini so much. and gallas.

Mar 30, 2006
Moggi D'Messiah said:
So now we are looking for another forward. Torres? Henry (Is a possibility) regardless what others say, if Zlatan goes Henry will be far cheaper maybe around £16-18m

So possibility gallas and Henry to Juve? If so im just getting worried were not investing in much younger players. Or the fact we go for older means that'll be their last stop so clubs like chelsea/real or any other BIG SPENDERS cant have a look in? Like what they are doing with Zlatan for example?

Why do u people think Henry is gonna leave Arsenal:confused2?? He's one of those players like Ronaldinho: HE'S NEVER GONNA LEAVE BARCA!!! in football ya hav those type of players that'll just never leave a certain club..... Nd did u people 4get that Henry HATES juve.... he came here, stayed 7 months and:tdown: left as fast as possible!!
He had a horrible time in Juve.....

Mar 30, 2006
JRulez said:
I'm not even sure Chelsea are interested, they're linked with everyone, if they're serious though we should accept their offer!

Yeah true Chelseas' been after everyone; they tried 2 get Sheva from Milan too...
nd i think they tried sum other strikers.... But i don't really see why...
They got Drogba,Crespo, SWP, Gudjohn, Duff....
Juve is kinda short on attackers especially since Mutu has suddenly become a Midfielder which was tha stupidest think Capello ever did.....
4-3-1-2 best formation 4 Juve (at the moment since DP is injured but also 4 in tha future!!)

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
apparently zlatan want more than double of his current salary (around 1.5 million euros) and not happy that juve is playing the "delay tactic" with the contract renewal.
heard also that zlatan was fed up with capello cristicism and the "extra work" and told him "if you are not happy with me then replace me with zala" during the treviso match.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Delle Alpi24 said:
Why do u people think Henry is gonna leave Arsenal:confused2?? He's one of those players like Ronaldinho: HE'S NEVER GONNA LEAVE BARCA!!! in football ya hav those type of players that'll just never leave a certain club..... Nd did u people 4get that Henry HATES juve.... he came here, stayed 7 months and:tdown: left as fast as possible!!
He had a horrible time in Juve.....

Ever thought what Thierrys decision would be if Arsenal didnt get 4th place and never qualified for C.L? the boy would go end of. I think they'll get 4th spot due to the fact that tottenham keep bungling and lost again yesterday.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If he continues moaning then I dont think its fair for anyone moaning about his departure during the summer. We require players who love the club, not for the money but for the sake of it.

Mar 30, 2006
vlatko said:
i'm not worrying at all. ;)
but it's funny how he's not juve material (anymore at least) according to some people here, but he is real madrid or chelsea material. what does that tell us?
Yeah true let's give Ibra a chance...every1 deserves another chance... Ibra was great in tha begining so like some1 already said, he has 2 recharge his batteries.... So while he's doin that DP is redeemed nd back in action... When Ibra is back, DP still redeemed nd Trez being good ol' Trez, then it's time 4 a Juve revolution my brothas:smoke: ....

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Calciomercato are saying that capello will renew his contract to 2009 so has giraudo says that too. Then cassano might come Juve, so zlatan going wouldnt be far off. I want mancini so much. and gallas.
:wallbang:

Mar 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
Ok,mate I udertand you,but the decision is not up to you or me or anyone else from this forum,so if he goes,who is the possible replacement???
Bergkamp, Van Persie(but they'll never leave Arsenal), Morientes, Cassano, Toni, Torres, Bogdani, Villa, Vieri, Gilardino, S Kalou (Feyenoord).

All i can think off:) Strikers r hard to find nd buy since they r the ones who hav the most bad periods in a team....

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Moggi D'Messiah said:
And your banging your head!? At me or at the fact that Capello stays cassano might join. :eyebrows:
At the fact that we may just have to live with capello till the year 2009.. sounds a long way. (Not that the contract can never be broken)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)