Zlatan Ibrahimovic (10 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
The only reason Ibra made a dig at Buffon is because he interpreted Buffon crying as a sign of disrespect for his country. That's the reason for the "acknowledge" Sweden's performance
I don't know if he really said that but if he did and what you say was the reason then he is also very dumb on top of being the arrogant jerk that he is.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
The only reason Ibra made a dig at Buffon is because he interpreted Buffon crying as a sign of disrespect for his country. That's the reason for the "acknowledge" Sweden's performance
That is dumb. Buffon cried cause it was his last match and not play in his last world cup.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
That winning goal though... Clear offside.

And they have VAR.

But I guess they are happier with the big comeback, Slutan goals and headlines.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
That is dumb. Buffon cried cause it was his last match and not play in his last world cup.
Not only that, it caused a huge embarrassment and emotionally it just broke him which is normal, I feel bad for men when they mock another man/men crying or saying something stupid like men shouldn't cry.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don't care tbh. He's still definitely a classless jerk and probably pretty dumb too anyways.
Why classless?! He is hilarious with his comments + I dont remember one time he trashed about us
The only thing I remember against him is that he joined Inter
Funny thing about his career is that he was everything for Inter while he played there yet the minute he left Inter won..

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
Except it wasn't true. If it was somehow possible, I'd say both teams deserved to go out. Italy were incredibly uninspiring, Sweden played horribly defensive and negative football. You can't really 'acnknowledge' the Swedish performance, because it just wasn't there. Sweden were godawful.
Haha.

Why shouldn't Sweden park the bus for 90 minutes at San Siro when they already had a 1-0 victory in the 1st leg?

Sweden nullified Italy's attacking game despite having some few good chances.

Hell, even their captain (Andreas Granqvist) even won Swedish POTY thanks to his Maldini-esque performance.

You comes across as a bitter cnut for being salty about Italy missing the World Cup for the first time in 60 years.

Sweden were better than Italy throughout 180 minutes. Simple a that.

Regarding the bolded part, I guess you would dismiss Juventus' performance vs. Barca in 2nd leg as well for instance?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)