Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm calm pencil dick.

If not the Man U obvious choice, Imo it would be good fit for Ibra to go to Bayern in case Lewandowski keeps making a fuss for adventure elsewhere.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm calm pencil dick.

If not the Man U obvious choice, Imo it would be good fit for Ibra to go to Bayern in case Lewandowski keeps making a fuss for adventure elsewhere.
You really have a thing on going overboard sometimes. It's kinda ironic.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Besides age it would great, but doesn't make sense for the clubs long term project or for Ibra himself for his last big contract.

How? If pogba leaves next summer this coming year could be our best shot in a while to go all the way, also we would only need him for one year then he can retire, i'm sure he too would love another shot at the CL

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Alves deal aside, I don't think the club is interested that extremely short term business like that, ok for rotation while waiting for your main long term signing to become available down the line. But Ibra would be a big star signing to form the attack around, and at 35 is a one year deal kinda thing as you mentionned. I would like it even of that short term but I don't think the club would entertain it. And I don't think the player himself wants his next contract to be that short term.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)