Zlatan Ibrahimovic (13 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Rot-Weiss Oberhausen have offered a contract to Zlatan Ibrahimovic after his release from Paris Saint-Germain.

And while the semi-professional German minnows, who compete in Regionalliga West, are unlikely to offer the star the pay packet he is used to, there are a number of perks in the offer.

Zlatan will effectively be given the keys to the city, with the Ebertbad, a venue which houses concerts, theatre productions and other cultural activities, to be filled with water should the striker fancy a swim.

More impressively, though, the city of Oberhausen have promised to implement a monarchy and name Ibrahimovic as the king.

And as such is the power of the Sweden international, Ewo, the city’s electricity supplier, will supply customers from Zlatan’s house.

Then, having had Ikea re-build their new stand, they would sell Schweden-Happen instead of Bratwurst, and the famous local beer 'KonigPilsener’ will be re-branded as 'Ibrahimovic Pilsener’.

It’s not your normal contract offer, but it would massage the Swede’s ego nicely.

:lol::lol:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I think in the short term, he'd be a top signing for United. He's as good as any player in the EPL, even at this age.
Easily levels above any player in the EPL. Only Suarez in the liverpool days was at that level in recent times. And yes even now he is better than Aguero.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Easily levels above any player in the EPL. Only Suarez in the liverpool days was at that level in recent times. And yes even now he is better than Aguero.
The fact that he's destroying the French league doesn't really mean that much tbh. Look at Lacazette's stats in Lyon. I think he's lost a yard of pace to be honest, even though he's still world class. Aguero has been hampered by injuries recently and still managed 24 league goals, I think at Zlatan's current age, Aguero on his day is just as good as him.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
It's the perfect time for Zlatan to go to England. He'd be the biggest start there which he loves. THere is no natural #1 player in England like Messi, Ronaldo or even Pogba here in Italy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)