Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
First of all, they didn't.

Second of all, Ibra went to Inter - that's my main problem actually, and why I don't care as much about Cannavaro for example.
First of all i don't even know if you were a juve fan then :D but that summer i will never forget, and if you still insist on them not wanting to leave i am more than willing to dig up the evidence but it has to cost you something :p

Also who cares if he went to Inter, he went to milan too. Which shows you what he thinks of these rivalries. I actually have a lot more respect for zlatan than canna, at least zlatan doesnt try to play it like he's a fan.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
First of all i don't even know if you were a juve fan then :D but that summer i will never forget, and if you still insist on them not wanting to leave i am more than willing to dig up the evidence but it has to cost you something :p

Also who cares if he went to Inter, he went to milan too. Which shows you what he thinks of these rivalries. I actually have a lot more respect for zlatan than canna, at least zlatan doesnt try to play it like he's a fan.
He's like Pirlo in that sense. He cares about playing football and winning trophies, not clubs.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

I meant they didn't leave, I know that they tried :D And yeah I was, though at that time that mainly entailed waiting for Juve news in Austrian newspapers and teletext :D

But those rivalries should still matter for Juve fans, even if Ibra doesn't give a shit.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I meant they didn't leave, I know that they tried :D And yeah I was, though at that time that mainly entailed waiting for Juve news in Austrian newspapers and teletext :D

But those rivalries should still matter for Juve fans, even if Ibra doesn't give a shit.

If Zlatan brings us the CL he instantly becomes a juve legend regardless of his past faux pas. Obviously he's never coming back but i only see us going for him for that purpose.

- - - Updated - - -

He's like Pirlo in that sense. He cares about playing football and winning trophies, not clubs.

He used to be interista i think, but after his stint there he got cured

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't see how openly trying to leave, and failing, is any different than actually leaving.

Just because Juve wouldn't allow them to leave does not mean that they wanted to be here.

I'm sure people remember the hand gesture that Trez made on the last day of the Serie B season

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Well he isnt Italien and doesnt come from a country with a passionate footballing culture so...

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
First of all, they didn't.

Second of all, Ibra went to Inter - that's my main problem actually, and why I don't care as much about Cannavaro for example.
Zlatan was a young player, his career was just taking off, you cannot blame him for that. It doesn't matter if it was inter. Our management sold him for the best offer received.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Ibra selecting Inter of course mattered. He could've gone to either Milan club. Had offers from both. Picked Inter because Milan insinuated he'd play second fiddle to Kaka.

And this happened right after Calciopoli, not 10 yrs later. If he were a lesser player, some of the opinions about the way he left and the new club he picked would've been different even though a player being better or worse shouldn't factor into the equation.

There's no chance of Ibra joining us because it doesn't make sense on professional or sporting levels and maybe not even financially. The only Italian club it makes sense for him to join is Napoli.

(And if Napoli does sign him and use Higuain's sale to upgrade their squad, they'll be legitimate scudetto contenders.)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Ibra selecting Inter of course mattered. He could've gone to either Milan club. Had offers from both. Picked Inter because Milan insinuated he'd play second fiddle to Kaka.

And this happened right after Calciopoli, not 10 yrs later. If he were a lesser player, some of the opinions about the way he left and the new club he picked would've been different even though a player being better or worse shouldn't factor into the equation.

There's no chance of Ibra joining us because it doesn't make sense on professional or sporting levels and maybe not even financially. The only Italian club it makes sense for him to join is Napoli.

(And if Napoli does sign him and use Higuain's sale to upgrade their squad, they'll be legitimate scudetto contenders.)
Imagine Zlatan joining Napoli and leading them to the scudetto. Can you imagine how angry this forum would be? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)