Zlatan Ibrahimovic (5 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:lol: is 10kg in 6 months really that much?
@Zacheryah
I've put on 30 kg in less then that when i was injured. :D

We see today Zlatan at an age where 99.95% of players are in severe decay, and he is still in excellent condition. He has an exceptional physique, like Ronaldo.
At 23 years old, beeing a multimilionaire, beeing monitored by a small army of highly skilled physical coaches and psychotherapists, with his physique, its offcourse very possible.
Is 6 kg in 10 months alot ? Considering he's a cardio athlete, yeah, its very impressive. Just like his talent and determination.

- - - Updated - - -

Many call him insulting names. But his determination and mentality, especially reading that bit, radiates juventus.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So Raiola said they will sue that idiot? Wish it was possible to sentence him to receive a kick in the face from Zlatan every day for the rest of his life

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
And this guy is a doctor...Saying that, my doctor is a fat fucking idiot, it doesn't mean an awful lot.

I hope the newspaper paid well for that clickbait...

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
at first I thought he's an agent and his company might be involved or something and yet they use a Juve pic of him and not another club he was with. Now I check and see he's not involved and it's that other guy Ramon and not him at all but they used Daniel's pic in a Juve shirt.
:rofl:

Fucking love Italy :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And this guy is a doctor...Saying that, my doctor is a fat fucking idiot, it doesn't mean an awful lot.

He is a doctor and a former Profesional athlete who admits in same article he doped in his active days.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

We see today Zlatan at an age where 99.95% of players are in severe decay, and he is still in excellent condition. He has an exceptional physique, like Ronaldo.
At 23 years old, beeing a multimilionaire, beeing monitored by a small army of highly skilled physical coaches and psychotherapists, with his physique, its offcourse very possible.
Is 6 kg in 10 months alot ? Considering he's a cardio athlete, yeah, its very impressive. Just like his talent and determination.

- - - Updated - - -

Many call him insulting names. But his determination and mentality, especially reading that bit, radiates juventus.
Ibra is a great dude and an unique player. No hate for the man.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
I am happy ibra got a badass agent when stories implicating juve is made up. Juve should drag him to court too, its stories and baseless assumtions like this that will marketing juve that much harder. Riola will not tolerate that his players gets slandered and nether should juve!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Both of my parents are doctors and a lot of other people in my family are either doctors or dentists. I notice that they often think they know everything about everything. When something regarding criminal law is brought up they can say the most insane things and disagree with everything I say, never acknowledging the fact it's quite unlikely they know more about the subject than I do. This guy too. He just 'knows' Zlatan was doping.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

It's 10 kg in 6 months. That's a hell of a lot. I'm not sure Zlatan ever gained that much to be honest. People really would have noticed. Even if he did, he was 23 at the time, had not lifted seriously before and he's 1m95 so any muscle gained is going to weigh quite a lot.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
half have probably been abused by this guy.

anyway, GdS had his quotes on the front page and his retraction in the horoscope section. Italian anti-Juve media. :sergio:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Both of my parents are doctors and a lot of other people in my family are either doctors or dentists. I notice that they often think they know everything about everything. When something regarding criminal law is brought up they can say the most insane things and disagree with everything I say, never acknowledging the fact it's quite unlikely they know more about the subject than I do. This guy too. He just 'knows' Zlatan was doping.

- - - Updated - - -

It's 10 kg in 6 months. That's a hell of a lot. I'm not sure Zlatan ever gained that much to be honest. People really would have noticed. Even if he did, he was 23 at the time, had not lifted seriously before and he's 1m95 so any muscle gained is going to weigh quite a lot.
It is but i can tell from personal experience that when your musclular development is poor due to bad food and excercise, you can make a staggering gain when you go all in
Doesnt matter if he lifted, he was thin as fuck. To gain you need to eat. At 23 the hormonal potential is skyhigh. Its not an unusual result, when taking out the cardio aspect, and its not unusual when taking into accound the physical marvel that is Zlatan.

I gained more than that in similar time when i began years ago, but i didnt perform a cardio sport, and while very resillient, i dont have a specific talent for muscle growth, where as zlatan has excellent factors all over.

For zlatan, this is very possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)