• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Buy Saudi too

- - - Updated - - -

Then sell it to Straya to fund the purchase of a piece of India. Cause Saudi is useless bare land kengoros have fun there
I see what you mean but Buy Saudi too

- - - Updated - - -

Then sell it to Straya to fund the purchase of a piece of India. Cause Saudi is useless bare land kengoros have fun there
@Bianconero_Aus am i doin it rite

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Ibra accused of Juve doping
By Football Italia staff

Former Sweden team doctor Ulf Karlsson has accused Juventus of doping players in the early 2000s: “Zlatan Ibrahimovic put on 10kg in six months.”

Karlsson believed that there was 'a culture’ of doping at the Bianconeri during this period, using the PSG striker and Albin Ekdal as examples.

“Ibrahimovic put on 10 kilograms in only six months during his time at Juventus,” Karlsson said to SportBladet.

“I think he doped, at least this is what I believe.

“Albin Ekdal also put on eight kilograms of weight during his period with the Bianconeri.

“I think this is a culture that exists at Juventus. They had a doctor who had previously been convicted for 22 months.

“We had a debate on all the negative aspects of sport and doping and we highlighted what happened at Juventus in the early 2000s.

“It’s a shame to perceive this as a personal accusation of Zlatan. My statement was aimed at creating a discussion on doping in team sports.”
Ibra agent: 'Ridiculous allegations’
By Football Italia staff

Mino Raiola calls claims that Zlatan Ibrahimovic was doped at Juventus “ridiculous” and plans legal action.

The former team doctor of the Swedish national team today alleged that the Paris Saint-Germain striker “doped” while playing for the Bianconeri between 2004 and 2006.

“We'll sue, we have grounds. I’m no expert on Swedish law, but we have a Swedish lawyer,” Raiola, Ibrahimovic’s agent, told Expressen.

“Perhaps he’s a former athlete who failed to succeed and is jealous, but he’s made a grave mistake. He had one life before these statements and he’ll have a different one after. He’s spreading falsehoods.

“Zlatan underwent a lot of doping tests when he was at Juventus, at least 20. Juventus players were always under the microscope, so this is ridiculous.

“There’s no evidence, and we can prove that the statement is false. Zlatan has never taken so much as an aspirin in all the clubs he’s played with.

“He’s calm, he’s more embarrassed for his missed penalty last night.
He told me he doesn’t intend to respond to these allegations.”
:lol: is 10kg in 6 months really that much?
@Zacheryah

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:lol: is 10kg in 6 months really that much?
Yeah, it's quite a lot. But a couple of things make it plausible. For one Ajax are not well known for their intense lifting regimes. Italian teams, certainly of the late 90's, early 00's were. Zlatan also joined Juventus as a 23 year old. Most males are able to gain a lot of muscle mass in their early twenties. And then there's the simple fact that Zlatan is 1m95. Ten extra kgs for him is not the same as ten extra kgs for Del Piero.

I'd say that if all you've got is a hint of weight gain, it's not smart to make these allegations.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If my numbers are right, when he came here he was 81kg, he left and he was 84kg, now he's at 95kg. Let's arrest Cassano too.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If my numbers are right, when he came here he was 81kg, he left and he was 84kg, now he's at 95kg. Let's arrest Cassano too.
None of it matters anyway. This is some crazy doctor with a wild accusation based on nothing. If Zlatan decides to make something of it, it'll just end in the doctor paying him damages.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
yeah but hearing this shit is annoying. Even with the Panama shit there was Fonseca's company involved and on the front page they put him in the middle with that Juve shirt.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
yeah but hearing this shit is annoying. Even with the Panama shit there was Fonseca's company involved and on the front page they put him in the middle with that Juve shirt.
Wtf? :lol: When ext Inter player and ex Milan players were involved, its Juve shirt they go with? Lol...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Wtf? :lol: When ext Inter player and ex Milan players were involved, its Juve shirt they go with? Lol...
no, Fonseca was with Juve but it's the company he's with that's involved.

OMG dude I just checked again and it's not even about him, it's the Mossack-Fonseca Panamanian lawfirm that doesn't have anything to do with the player. :lol: yet they put hi image in there when he's not even involved.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
no, Fonseca was with Juve but it's the company he's with that's involved.
But he isnt the same Fonseca ffs. Unless they just going for a lame pun. I been reading about this papers and the name is all this Panamian guy Ramon:

Daniel Fonseca is just a lowly greedy agent (who could easily be involved in these deals, since alot of Uruguyuan entities have been mentionned), compared to this big kahuna guy that faciliates the biggest unchecked finacial market in human history. The footballing agent is confirmed to be involved? (FYI I expect most of these sporting agencies specializing in south america to be involved).

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Lol what? It's just a pun?
at first I thought he's an agent and his company might be involved or something and yet they use a Juve pic of him and not another club he was with. Now I check and see he's not involved and it's that other guy Ramon and not him at all but they used Daniel's pic in a Juve shirt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)