Zlatan Ibrahimovic (12 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Ronaldo (the real one) never willed his teams to european success. do you consider him the best CF in the world (at that time)
I consider him the best striker ever, look what he's done with his NT team tough, he proved himself time and time again at the biggest stages, altough he was never the same after his injury. !!

You tell me that Zlatan is the best striker in the world because he's dominating a league full of amateurs, look at what Suarez is doing, i call that best striker in the world, he's putting his team on his back altough playing with shit teammates, Zlatan is playing for the best team in a league that has no real threat, so to be considered one of the best he should do it in the european stages. And i must have missed the memo that said that Zlatan is better than Messi.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I consider him the best striker ever, look what he's done with his NT team tough, he proved himself time and time again at the biggest stages, altough he was never the same after his injury. !!

You tell me that Zlatan is the best striker in the world because he's dominating a league full of amateurs, look at what Suarez is doing, i call that best striker in the world, he's putting his team on his back altough playing with shit teammates, Zlatan is playing for the best team in a league that has no real threat, so to be considered one of the best he should do it in the european stages. And i must have missed the memo that said that Zlatan is better than Messi.
Messi and Ronaldo are dominating a league filled with watered down teams. Nobody is making that an issue.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
You guys are talking about french as amateur, spanish as watered down, italian is obviously down the drain, epl overhyped and overated, one can think that there is no normal strong leagues around.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You guys are talking about french as amateur, spanish as watered down, italian is obviously down the drain, epl overhyped and overated, one can think that there is no normal strong leagues around.
ALLSVENSKAN!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!1!!

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
No. That is called an opinion. Based on his numbers, and what he has been doing so far this season, I'd also call it a valid one.
It's my opinion when i said he's not, and putting great numbers in Ligue especially when playing for the best team by far isn't something i hold high. He has a great chance to prove his doubters wrong if he can take PSG to the finals or at least the semis. Until then he's not in the same tier as Messi and Ronaldo.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It's my opinion when i said he's not, and putting great numbers in Ligue especially when playing for the best team by far isn't something i hold high. He has a great chance to prove his doubters wrong if he can take PSG to the finals or at least the semis. Until then he's not in the same tier as Messi and Ronaldo.
They bought Cavani in his prime and he must play on the wing. otherwise he wouldnt play because of Ibrahimovic. that says enough.

and last season they almost got past barcelona and ibrahimovic was great. if they had a little more luck he would actually reach the semifinal. this year i can see them reach the semis as the only better teams are Bayern and Real (and maybe Barcelona)...

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Come on? Zlatan is performing in CL and when he plays alongside Cavani you realize just how good he actually is. Comparing him to Cavani I mean. Id take back Zlatan in a heartbeat, he will score the goals in CL and when at Milan he was the main reason they were doing that good.

I read that he'd welcome a return to serie a. Perhaps in a year or two when PSG is no match anymore..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)