Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:rofl:

"there's a limit for repetitive useless off topic posts.

There will be a direct infraction/ban from now on if this doesn't stop. We are so nice that we even had to open a thread to warn you".

Practice what you preach.
While I'm not a fan of Rab's (or anyone else's) continual anti-Ibrahimovic stuff, I would suggest there is a difference between doing it in a thread that is basically lying idle and that has very little by way of genuine discussion, rather than clogging up threads like the Matri one and the Quagliarella one with crap where some people are trying to have a serious discussion.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
While I'm not a fan of Rab's (or anyone else's) continual anti-Ibrahimovic stuff, I would suggest there is a difference between doing it in a thread that is basically lying idle and that has very little by way of genuine discussion, rather than clogging up threads like the Matri one and the Quagliarella one with crap where some people are trying to have a serious discussion.
What is your take on the repeated, demeaning use by a mod of the word "zingaro", gypsie, used in Italy as an insult towards people from the Balkans and obviously against Romani? Made famous by chants which have lead to Juventus being fined for racism.

Would it be okay if I start an Eto'o thread and call him a negro di merda or a metro flower salesman? Or dig up a Benzema thread and call him a son-of-a-dog Arab rag-head? It's what the fans do!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Rab has got to be the worst moderator on the internet. "Final Warning" followed by some very serious words, and then he proceeds to directly post off topic pictures and even use racism in the thread title. Tits.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What is your take on the repeated, demeaning use by a mod of the word "zingaro", gypsie, used in Italy as an insult towards people from the Balkans and obviously against Romani? Made famous by chants which have lead to Juventus being fined for racism.

Would it be okay if I start an Eto'o thread and call him a negro di merda or a metro flower salesman? Or dig up a Benzema thread and call him a son-of-a-dog Arab rag-head? It's what the fans do!
I find it very hard to take a position on these things because I've never been one for being bothered by 'insults' and I'm not part of a group who have been targeted or oppressed in recent history.

I could certainly understand why Balkan folk would take exception to the 'Zingaro' thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)