Zlatan Ibrahimovic (14 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
as for his wages... our wage bill could be reduces to make some room for his wages like this:

Iaquinta's wages: -3M
de Ceglie's wages: -1.3M
Bendtner's wages: -1.5M
Padoin's wages: -0.7M
Anelka's wages: -0.5M

total: 7M a year less..

i know it's impossible to let our wage bill be the same as last year, but we could reduce the increase of wages a bit like that

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If we sign him it'll mean Marotta did his job. True top player who scores for fun.

When was last time our forward was topscorer of Serie A? I can't really remember.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
If we sign him it'll mean Marotta did his job. True top player who scores for fun.

When was last time our forward was topscorer of Serie A? I can't really remember.

Del Piero, 2007-2008 with 21 goals
before that: Trezeguet, 2001-2002 with 24 goals
before that: Platini, 1984-985 with 18 goals

i know.... it sucks....

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Why? He's old-ish, been in all other leagues and won stuff. Planning to make a step back and retire soon enough. Sounds like Italy is his next destination, I'm guessing Marotta and Agnelli are holding forks already.
He went to PSG less than a year ago - why would he leave all of a sudden?

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
as for his wages... our wage bill could be reduces to make some room for his wages like this:

Iaquinta's wages: -3M
de Ceglie's wages: -1.3M
Bendtner's wages: -1.5M
Padoin's wages: -0.7M
Anelka's wages: -0.5M

total: 7M a year less..

i know it's impossible to let our wage bill be the same as last year, but we could reduce the increase of wages a bit like that
Of course it'll go up. Our players have performed well. But don't worry too much about it since this year we've had massive incomes from the Stadium and our CL adventure. Sure we can afford Ibra and new contract for a couple of our players, we have Cl next year as well and that alone says alot when it comes to the economical aspect of dealing with wages and transfers..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)