Zlatan Ibrahimovic (9 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 13, 2010
i thought where the fuc is zlatans thread in transfers forum!! jeez too drunk to think soberly. I'd welcome him because if he'll come, he'll cut his wages, which means devotion to football, not money

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
First of all: that large a wage reduction is simply too big to be even slightly believable.

Second: Why won't Raiola just call Galliani? I'm sure Milan could offer him better terms than that.

Third: Would he even be motivated playing for 40% less than what he's currently earning, at his age, in a league he's won plenty times before?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
First of all: that large a wage reduction is simply too big to be even slightly believable.

Second: Why won't Raiola just call Galliani? I'm sure Milan could offer him better terms than that.

Third: Would he even be motivated playing for 40% less than what he's currently earning, at his age, in a league he's won plenty times before?
1. Ibra doesn't play for money.

2. Ibra won't play for those wankers again.

3. Again, Ibra does not play for money. He wants to return to his beloved Juventus and conquer Italy & Europe. That is his sole motivation.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
There's absolutely nothing in his track record that suggests that 1) he does not play for money, 2) that his relationship with AC Milan is poor or 3) that he loves Juventus.

In fact, his actions suggest the exact opposite.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Wierd news day

Half of the media reporting we have basically signed Higuain, our major summer aquisition...
...whilst the other half is going strong on rumors that zlatan is signing on 40% reduced wage

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Wierd news day

Half of the media reporting we have basically signed Higuain, our major summer aquisition...
...whilst the other half is going strong on rumors that zlatan is signing on 40% reduced wage
There's nothing weird about it. The season is coming to an end, a long summer awaits, and the newspapers are making up stories in usual fashion in order to sell as many newspapers as possible.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
There's absolutely nothing in his track record that suggests that 1) he does not play for money, 2) that his relationship with AC Milan is poor or 3) that he loves Juventus.

In fact, his actions suggest the exact opposite.
I was fucking with you :D

Når skal vi se kamp sammen? Du dithca meg og @YasoR forrige gang!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
There's nothing weird about it. The season is coming to an end, a long summer awaits, and the newspapers are making up stories in usual fashion in order to sell as many newspapers as possible.
yeah, but usually there is a new rumor everywere, and one persistant one

Currently, there are two massive camps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)