Zlatan Ibrahimovic (8 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You didn't understand what I said.

4years or 5 means he will be here in his mid 30's. Del Piero had difficulties renewing his contract two times in his mid 30's. Just saying..
Why do you think Del Piero had difficulties with it ?

That's not the reason but I love the fact that many of you think it is.
Perhaps not for you , tho at least a bit it actually is, but for most haters it is.

Just take a look at page 5 of this thread and u'll see why. nothing has changed since

You do remember Gypsy's 2nd season with Juve? And you do remember that Ale scored more than him while playing much less and was more crucial than him in Juve's biggest matches?
I consider it logical that a very experienced and exceptionally gifted player such as del piero, shows up in the big games, and that a very young but also exceptionally gifted player such as zlatan, had difficulties in those games.

Alex scored more that year, but zlatan was better for the team.

IMO, we should have played with all 3. i didnt like the capello flat 4man mid.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Because he finally realized he's a choker. Having only won 18 club trophies.
Fact is he's still a choker.

Fact is he changed 5 top teams to mainly win the CL yet he never managed to make the semi's. Or wait, he did against his Inter? :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Btw has zingaro love reached an all time high in 'tuz?
Only on Tuz. He was never loved in Turin.

I remember the endless boos he got vs Arsenal and L'Pool in CL in 05 and 06. And many other Serie A matches.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you think Del Piero had difficulties with it ?
I can't share it with you.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Was del piero a choker too? I mean, all those chl finals.. of course he was not.
You cant be a choker when you win the CL, Intercontinental, World Cup, and reach the finals so many times. Nah you can;t.

But you can be when you're a gypsy and never reached that far in CL with 5top teams.

- - - Updated - - -

Inshallah hell wear our jersey next season.
Ahhh, such a troll there. :ghey:

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously fans get annoyed with a choking zingaro. Can't wait for next CL where we hopefully play PSG and Chiellini murders the zingaro.
Do you remember my anti Camello Zingaro thread? I can't seem to look it up from my phone, do you remember the thread?

Dec 31, 2008
Do you remember my anti Camello Zingaro thread? I can't seem to look it up from my phone, do you remember the thread?
Nah, maybe if I see the thread? do you remember the title?

found this, Albert :rofl:

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/2...he-Sneaker-turned-into-a-Goat?highlight=CAMEL

- - - Updated - - -

:D

He is coming back. Better start therapy now hunny-bun.
Conte ain't a fool like you zingaro lovers.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol::lol::lol:

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/3...my-heart-JM-ala-Zlatan-style?highlight=zlatan

- - - Updated - - -

I miss those days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)