Zlatan Ibrahimovic (19 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I agree with those who don't want Zlatan because we 100% won't win a CL with him. Just imagine how many CL trophies we will lose in the next 3 years if we sign Zlatan instead of the CL winning guarantees like Jo-Jo and Sanchez.

Zlatan is scoring tons of goals, but we don't need him. Juve needs someone who scores tons of goals, not someone who scores tons of goals.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I agree with those who don't want Zlatan because we 100% won't win a CL with him. Just imagine how many CL trophies we will lose in the next 3 years if we sign Zlatan instead of the CL winning guarantees like Jo-Jo and Sanchez.

Zlatan is scoring tons of goals, but we don't need him. Juve needs someone who scores tons of goals, not someone who scores tons of goals.
:lol2: The logic of some!

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Nothing like a cold dose of Alen sarcasm :D

I disliked him when he was with us originally, horrible attitude but I always admired his ability. My opinion of him hasnt changed since. He's still always going to be the Zingaro, but if he brings us goals then ill tolerate him.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
I'll be happy to have him back. The only thing that stings a little is the story about him and Deschamps where Ibra really showed a lack of respect. I'm curious to see how he would handle being part of this united Juve because even though he seems much more mature these days he's still unpredictable in many ways. We can maybe afford to pass on Melo using that argument but Zlatan is way too good for us to miss out if the opportunity comes!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

Not just that. If Conte and Neddy who are out and out Juve people are open to his return, then clearly they understood that he couldn't be blamed for his situation at the time. Personally, he has always spoken well of the club, even when those past it, good for nothing players spoke shit about us after moving to Barca.

For me, if Ibra takes a wage cut to align with our pay scale then he's even with the club coz he's giving us a world class player on our terms and plugging the biggest need gap in this squad.mThe one thing that is unlikely to happen with any other player of that calibre.

Only Suarez is a better proposition and even more unlikely.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It'll be awkward. It'll be weird. It'll definitely take time to accept again. But, if he could take a huge pay cut and for a reasonable fee and not a single second longer than a 2/3 year contract, it'd be difficult to reject him.

Dec 31, 2008
1) I agree with those who don't want Zlatan because we 100% won't win a CL with him.
2) Just imagine how many CL trophies we will lose in the next 3 years if we sign Zlatan instead of the CL winning guarantees like Jo-Jo and Sanchez.
3) Zlatan is scoring tons of goals, but we don't need him. Juve needs someone who scores tons of goals, not someone who scores tons of goals.
1) True. :tup:
2) Don't think those two are guarantees for success. But Zlatan is 100% guarantee for failure.
3) Zlatan is scoring tons of goals against average/poo teams. Juve needs someone who'll be decisive in attack against strong teams, not someone who chokes consistently against them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)