Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4137384 said:
Think back to 2006. He's not only a merc, but he ran his mouth speaking unfavorably about the club that did more for him than he did for us. He got what he wanted in leaving and he should've left it at that. He's a classless individual who is nothing but a 2-yr contract mercenary. No substantiave value. no loyalty, no class therefore he's not Juve material.

Let us learn from our mistakes.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Wonder what the reactions to some if not most here if Camo or Trez had left when we all know they really wanted to.
You can go back into both Camo and Trez threads and read my posts at the time during 2006.

I didn't spare them any criticism for the way they behaved (especialyl Trez) during our season in B where he acted like a fool regarding his desire to terminate his contract.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Think back to 2006. He's not only a merc, but he ran his mouth speaking unfavorably about the club that did more for him than he did for us. He got what he wanted in leaving and he should've left it at that. He's a classless individual who is nothing but a 2-yr contract mercenary. No substantiave value. no loyalty, no class therefore he's not Juve material.

The bolded part is one big lie.

Mar 9, 2006

Ibrahimovic: "Nel 2006 ci affondarono perché troppo forti, all'Inter c'erano i clan"
http://calciomalato.blogosfere.it/2...rche-troppo-forti-allinter-cerano-i-clan.html

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Are you kidding me?

There have never been pleasantries uttered by him about Juve unless they were generalities
Quote him once talking shit about Juve. I dare you.

In the meantime, here's what he says about calciopoli in his autobiography:

"The Calciopoli scandal is all nonsense, in my opinion. At least the most of it is. We didn't win because referees did us favours. We won because we worked very hard and were the best. We always fought hard and didn't need any help. It's all bulls***."

Mar 9, 2006
Quote him once talking shit about Juve. I dare you.

In the meantime, here's what he says about calciopoli in his autobiography:

"The Calciopoli scandal is all nonsense, in my opinion. At least the most of it is. We didn't win because referees did us favours. We won because we worked very hard and were the best. We always fought hard and didn't need any help. It's all bulls***."
:agree: fuck ibra haters

Dec 31, 2008
We can cremate him in the walls of torino's stadium, like anaar kali. This way all those who want him back because he always loved juve can have a shrine to visit where they shower naked in groups and ask for his blessings.
:lol::lol::lol:

camel droppings as prasad would go well with it.

jai maha zingareswar!

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
We can cremate him in the walls of torino's stadium, like anaar kali. This way all those who want him back because he always loved juve can have a shrine to visit where they shower naked in groups and ask for his blessings.
Nobody said Zlatan loves Juve, though. I say he only loves himself and always tell the truth. That's why I like him.

He's a living legend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)