Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
@Fake Melo

What did the video say? From the subs I just saw that he mentioned Juve - that's it.

I'm slowly getting psyched about this move, will lead to a total breakdown when we don't sign him this summer.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
baggio if Zlatan wants to join Juve it's not because he's willing to make a sacrifice, but because he clearly hates it in France and is pretty much out of options. In Germany only ones who can afford him - Bayern - are coached by Pep. In Spain Mourinho is coaching Real and Barca is not an option. He's always avoided English football, I doubt it'd suit him and he probably thinks so too, also he's a bit old to start learning new tricks. If he's leaving PSG, it's probably for Juve.
Ok sure, but by that same measure couldn't it be said that in Juve he's also making a harder choice? At close to 32, being the mercenary he is, he will be taking a massive pay cut, when most players start planning their retirement looking for massive pay cheques. He'd be going to a team where he's going to have to win over the fans all over again because of the past, and that's not something he really needs to be doing, does he? Add to that, he'll be playing for a no-nonsense coach whose not going to put up with his natural, prima Donna attitude, which is an adjustment he knows he's going to have to make, u like at PsG where he knows he can act however he wants coz its a nouveau riche club. It's very different when you're playing for a team that's steeped in tradition and has players like Buffon and Pirlo as its flag bearers. Like you said, he's too old to learn new tricks, but he's putting himself out there to perhaps make those adjustments when he doesn't really need to, coz hes pretty much won titles everywhere he's gone. Granted he hasn't won the CL, but we saw that Juve are still a step or two behind the big boys, but he's still willing to take that chance with them (if he comes here), isn't he??

DST17

May 3, 2012
I love how almost all the Zlatan lover's are either Scandinavians or have a join date post 2010.
I love it how some pepole here seem to think that the juventuz.org join date of a person is the same date he has become a Juventino. That's just so sad.

And I read a lot of interviews in the summer of 2006 and a lot of comments of fans in that period and there were many who really understood the situation. Because the likes of Thuram and Zambrotta basically shat on the club and decided to play just a few more years of football rather than to become all time Juventus legends. I loved it how Zambrotta said he played in the wrong kit in the 2003 final. And Thuram saying in May that he would never leave.

So what is your problem with Ibrahimovic ? He is arrogant and kind of a cunt but his football skills and his admiration towards Juve even things out. I read interviews in 2007 where he said that his team at the time - sphincter - don't have the winning mentality of Juve and that he won the 2005 and 2006 Scudettos fair and square.

Oh, and one last thing - the next time we will get a chance to get a player of his calibre is in 5-6 years when Falcao and Cavani are his age and are actually affordable. I'm not very fond of the idea of playing with Giovinco and Bendtner till then.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I love how almost all the Zlatan lover's are either Scandinavians or have a join date post 2010.
What does the join date have to do with anything?

- - - Updated - - -

I love it how some pepole here seem to think that the juventuz.org join date of a person is the same date he has become a Juventino. That's just so sad.

And I read a lot of interviews in the summer of 2006 and a lot of comments of fans in that period and there were many who really understood the situation. Because the likes of Thuram and Zambrotta basically shat on the club and decided to play just a few more years of football rather than to become all time Juventus legends. I loved it how Zambrotta said he played in the wrong kit in the 2003 final. And Thuram saying in May that he would never leave.

So what is your problem with Ibrahimovic ? He is arrogant and kind of a cunt but his football skills and his admiration towards Juve even things out. I read interviews in 2007 where he said that his team at the time - sphincter - don't have the winning mentality of Juve and that he won the 2005 and 2006 Scudettos fair and square.

Oh, and one last thing - the next time we will get a chance to get a player of his calibre is in 5-6 years when Falcao and Cavani are his age and are actually affordable. I'm not very fond of the idea of playing with Giovinco and Bendtner till then.
Thank you.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
During Ibra's Inter days there was a Zlatan fan in this forum, I think he was the first one to reach a full red bar. Most of the forum (apart from Scandinavia and some balkans) weren't really fond of zingaro back then and probably still ain't.
The full red bar means nothing. I know Rab and his team love to -rep Zlatan fans and dedicate themselves to do that :D

I'm not Scandinavian nor Balkan, I've always admired Zlatan because I know that when he left Juve for Inter, it wasn't meant to be disrespectful towards Juve. He's just looking after his career. He never dissed Juve, in fact, he always connected his success to his Juve days, unlike players who spent years and years with the team like Zambrotta and Thuram.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012

this is amazing

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
imo the fact that he's willing to take those sacrifices just shows how much he wants to be important and play for a big club in a better league than the french, ligue 1 just isn't a big enough pond for the camelfish

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

So what is your problem with Ibrahimovic ? He is arrogant and kind of a $#@! but his football skills and his admiration towards Juve even things out. I read interviews in 2007 where he said that his team at the time - sphincter - don't have the winning mentality of Juve and that he won the 2005 and 2006 Scudettos fair and square.

Bla bla bla bla, fvck him.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The full red bar means nothing. I know Rab and his team love to -rep Zlatan fans and dedicate themselves to do that :D

I'm not Scandinavian nor Balkan, I've always admired Zlatan because I know that when he left Juve for Inter, it wasn't meant to be disrespectful towards Juve. He's just looking after his career. He never dissed Juve, in fact, he always connected his success to his Juve days, unlike players who spent years and years with the team like Zambrotta and Thuram.
I never said all of Zlatan and Juve fans fit the profile, I said almost all of them, you are an exception like Hustini or Nicholas. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)