Zlatan Ibrahimovic (9 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I love it how some pepole here seem to think that the juventuz.org join date of a person is the same date he has become a Juventino. That's just so sad.

And I read a lot of interviews in the summer of 2006 and a lot of comments of fans in that period and there were many who really understood the situation. Because the likes of Thuram and Zambrotta basically shat on the club and decided to play just a few more years of football rather than to become all time Juventus legends. I loved it how Zambrotta said he played in the wrong kit in the 2003 final. And Thuram saying in May that he would never leave.

So what is your problem with Ibrahimovic ? He is arrogant and kind of a cunt but his football skills and his admiration towards Juve even things out. I read interviews in 2007 where he said that his team at the time - sphincter - don't have the winning mentality of Juve and that he won the 2005 and 2006 Scudettos fair and square.

Oh, and one last thing - the next time we will get a chance to get a player of his calibre is in 5-6 years when Falcao and Cavani are his age and are actually affordable. I'm not very fond of the idea of playing with Giovinco and Bendtner till then.
I never said that, don't draw the wrong conclusions, I just wanted to point out how the forum attitude against Zlatan has changed.

He fucked Juve over when he left us (forced his way out) in our most difficult moment. I'm not too fond of Thuram or Zambrotta either. Later went on to win two titles for Inter and one for Milan, being the single most important player in those teams, without him Inter would've never won that 2008/09 title. And my personal impression is that he's a huge dickhead on and off the field, but that's just my subjective viewpoint. Fuck Zlatan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DST17

May 3, 2012
I think that his shitty character makes people trash him a lot more than any of the other traitors. He is just not a likeable person, I agree about that. But except for leaving in 2006, what are his other crimes against Juventus ? Everything about Calciopoli hurt like hell but out of all the people that left - he had the most right to do so. He was 25 with just a couple of season for Juve and he chose to look after his best intrest. And saying that, I don't want to sound like some kind of fan of his, but I think that when Juve has the chance to get a quality player that would simply put us on another level, we, the fans, should really want the best for our team.

P.S: I was just wondering - how many of the people in our current squad would stay if the same thing happens now ? Buffon, Chiellini, Marchisio.. Any other ? And I'm talking about the quality players, not the Padoins and Pelusos.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
At 25 he had 7-8 years at his peak left. Emerson and Viera hardly had a season or two left in them for example, for them a season in B was way more damaging, so your argument is invalid.

DST17

May 3, 2012
Well it was damaging for the 5 that stayed, too... I said I didn't want to defend him about what he did. I surely don't approve him leaving. But do I want him in the squad now ? Yeah. Do we need him ? Hell yeah.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
At 25 he had 7-8 years at his peak left. Emerson and Viera hardly had a season or two left in them for example, for them a season in B was way more damaging, so your argument is invalid.
Common. He was starting out his career on the European stage. Zlatan was always going to be the first to go, anyone would agree. Do you see Pogba staying if something like that happened in the modern day?? I don't.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Do you think it's worth wasting ammunition on a loser gypsy?
Of course not. I would stone his nose. Minimum expenses for this gypsy.

@Azzurri7 some Ale-Zlatan LOVE...

20s06-zlatanpirre-91.jpg

alessandro_del_piero_e_zlatan_ibrahimovic_vincitori_sorridenti_f3a8.jpg

attachment.jpg

del-piero-e-ibrahimovic_zoom.gif

Del+Piero+e+Ibrahimovic+ai+tempi+della+Juve.jpg
My god, one can't be this ugly.

I think that his $#@!ty character makes people trash him a lot more than any of the other traitors. He is just not a likeable person, I agree about that. But except for leaving in 2006, what are his other crimes against Juventus ? Everything about Calciopoli hurt like hell but out of all the people that left - he had the most right to do so. He was 25 with just a couple of season for Juve and he chose to look after his best intrest. And saying that, I don't want to sound like some kind of fan of his, but I think that when Juve has the chance to get a quality player that would simply put us on another level, we, the fans, should really want the best for our team.

P.S: I was just wondering - how many of the people in our current squad would stay if the same thing happens now ? Buffon, Chiellini, Marchisio.. Any other ? And I'm talking about the quality players, not the Padoins and Pelusos.

Bla bla bla, fuck the gypsy.

Nov 17, 2012
Caceres, Barzagli, Pepe and I'd probably suggest Pirlo as well (though I think that would be more about him not wanting to tarnish his image so late in his career).
Quag :heart:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Of course, which is what we also did with Camoranesi.
Both Camo and Trez. Apart from the fact that they had already spent more time at the club and were older than Zlatan and the fact that Zlatan was always going to find bigger and more opportunities than the ageing Camo amd Trez, as the next big prospect in Europe.

In today's scenario, Pirlo and Barzagli would perhaps stay back over a Pogba for example.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4137337 said:
Found this one "What Carew does with a football, I can do with an orange." Zlatan Ibrahimovic responds to criticism from the Norwegian striker.
:lol:
"What Zlatan can do with an orange, Diego maradona can do with a golf ball" -Gep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)