Zlatan Ibrahimovic (8 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I love how almost all the Zlatan lover's are either Scandinavians or have a join date post 2010.
Honestly, the thing I've noticed about Ibra, he's a non-nonsense, cut throat, asshole mercenary. But off all the people who left in the farsiopoli scandal, he and Cannavaro were the most respectful to Juve. Even when he was winning with Inter, and Juve were in serie B, he always claimed our titles were legit and spoke very highly of the team. I've read certain excerpts in his book, and while I'm trying not to be biased, he seems to remember Juve and Moggi more fondly than the other teams he's played for. I think in the circumstances, he was probably the first in line to leave because he had 0 commitment to the club and was just starting out his career on the big stage. If he takes a pay cut within what we can offer, than I would take him back, because he'd also be making a sacrifice to come back here. A sacrifice he doesn't really need to make to be honest because PsG are a pretty decently built team and project themselves. If Thuram and Zambro left us at the time, then I can hardly blame Zlatan for that. What I can blame him for though is having a monstrous ego that hopefully will be curbed for the greater good of this team, and now to Conte's balls out personality.

Do I think it could go either way if he came back to Juve, in terms of politics and ego battles? Yes. Would I take him back? Yes. Can we do any better than him given certain financial parameters? No.

The only player I'd take over Zlatan right now is Suarez. That too, based on the 1% chance we have of signing him.

- - - Updated - - -

I love how almost all the Zlatan lover's are either Scandinavians or have a join date post 2010.
Honestly, the thing I've noticed about Ibra, he's a non-nonsense, cut throat, asshole mercenary. But off all the people who left in the farsiopoli scandal, he and Cannavaro were the most respectful to Juve. Even when he was winning with Inter, and Juve were in serie B, he always claimed our titles were legit and spoke very highly of the team. I've read certain excerpts in his book, and while I'm trying not to be biased, he seems to remember Juve and Moggi more fondly than the other teams he's played for. I think in the circumstances, he was probably the first in line to leave because he had 0 commitment to the club and was just starting out his career on the big stage. If he takes a pay cut within what we can offer, than I would take him back, because he'd also be making a sacrifice to come back here. A sacrifice he doesn't really need to make to be honest because PsG are a pretty decently built team and project themselves. If Thuram and Zambro left us at the time, then I can hardly blame Zlatan for that. What I can blame him for though is having a monstrous ego that hopefully will be curbed for the greater good of this team, and now to Conte's balls out personality.

Would I take him back? Yes. Do I think it could go either way if he came back to Juve, in terms of politics and ego battles? Yes. Is he world class? Yes. Can we do any better than him if the rumored outlines are true? No.

The only player I'd take over Zlatan right now is Suarez. That too, based on the 1% chance we have of signing him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Honestly, the thing I've noticed about Ibra, he's a non-nonsense, cut throat, asshole mercenary. But off all the people who left in the farsiopoli scandal, he and Cannavaro were the most respectful to Juve.
In words, but his actions (forcing his way out) meant we had to settle for a lesser fee for him.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
In words, but his actions (forcing his way out) meant we had to settle for alesser fee for him.
Although it could be argued that was largely due to the the fact that he was made to feel like the club wouldn't let him leave. Im in no way defending him as an individual cos Ive been pretty indifferent to his career once he left us. But at this point in time, i think it's a win win. Clearly, he's that good a player that a guy like Conte who bleeds black and white would consider having him back despite the past. I'm sure there is a stance where they understood his situation too.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
baggio if Zlatan wants to join Juve it's not because he's willing to make a sacrifice, but because he clearly hates it in France and is pretty much out of options. In Germany only ones who can afford him - Bayern - are coached by Pep. In Spain Mourinho is coaching Real and Barca is not an option. He's always avoided English football, I doubt it'd suit him and he probably thinks so too, also he's a bit old to start learning new tricks. If he's leaving PSG, it's probably for Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)