Zlatan Ibrahimovic (7 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Really, wow. He's already had 17+ penalties? Where do you check these kind of stats btw?
I googled this one, and the source is Goal. Shitty, I know. :D Couldn't find a better one. But it makes sense to be honest. Zlatan was never the spot taker in Juve and Barca (can't remember about Ajax). Balotelli, on the other hand had like 10 penalties in his time in City alone.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I googled this one, and the source is Goal. Shitty, I know. :D Couldn't find a better one. But it makes sense to be honest. Zlatan was never the spot taker in Juve and Barca (can't remember about Ajax). Balotelli, on the other hand had like 10 penalties in his time in City alone.
Makes sense indeed. Maybe the number from my post above was just from City alone.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Theres almost no chance of seeing Ibra with Juve again but i'd love to see him back, he's better than all our strikers put together + with his height, strength and technical ability hes one of the most complete strikers i've ever seen.

here's to hoping :hellyes:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Zlatan Rigorovic has scored 34 out of 36 penalties in his professional career (saw that on the sports here in Sweden, all they talk about is him...).

That's about 95% conversion rate. Probably the best spot kicker in the world right now. Anyway, that wouldn't help us much since we don't get awarded penalties.

Guess he got all that training from the ugly Milano twin sisters :p
Still missed the most important one. Which reminds me that Baggio is 111/126

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)