Zlatan Ibrahimovic (14 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
PSG are overrated, they only have Ibra, Silva and Lavezzi. The rest are not all that as people want to make it sound like. Menez got thrown the fuck away from Roma, Thiago Motta is a bit meh, Pastore is overrated(45m lol) and Maxwell, Sissoko, Alex and the rest are no loss to the rest of the footballing world. They need to sign at least 5 more good players before this move becomes worth it footballing wise for Zlatan.
How do you come up with this shit?

:howler:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
PSG has the potential to be really good imo. I wonder if Ancelotti will play the Xmas tree formation since he has both Verrati and Pastore. Pirlo and Kaka v2.0

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Either 4-3-2-1 or 4-2-3-1. I think 4-2-3-1 is better for the players they have though.

Sirigu
Bisevac-Silva-Sakho-Maxwell
Motta-Verratti
Lavezzi-Pastore-Menez
Zlatan​

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Ibrahimovic: PSG a Dream Team…
By Football Italia staff

Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he has joined a 'Dream Team’ after completing his transfer from Milan to Paris Saint-Germain.

The Swede was presented to the media this afternoon after putting pen to paper on a three-year contract. Milan are thought to have netted around €25m.

“I’m sorry for the wait,” he said after days of talks with his agent. “I want to thank Paris Saint-Germain for the great work which they have done, for making the impossible possible.

“I’m happy, I’m finally a PSG player. I’m happy for the club, for the fans – it is an interesting project which I want to be part of. I now want to make history and win.

“I’ve come to a Dream Team. They have other great players, they’ve bought the best defender in the world – Thiago Silva [from Milan]. As long as he is behind me, I don’t have to look back.

“Who doesn’t want to be here? PSG will win trophies. This is the future.”

Ibra has played for the likes of Ajax, Juventus, Inter and Barcelona in his career, but this is the first time that he was sold after not initially requesting a move.

“I'm very happy that I was at Milan,” he said when asked about any possible problems at San Siro. “They gave me my smile back. I will always have great memories of Milan. They will remain in my heart.

“I wish Milan good luck with everything. They were successful before I joined them and they will continue to be successful.

“I gave Milan my best and I have nothing negative to say. I just have a positive vision.

“I said that my contract with Milan would be my last, but you never know what will happen in life. I don’t want to think about the past, just the future.

“No one at Milan influenced me to do anything. It was my own choice to come to PSG. As soon as PSG made contact with my people then I knew that I would join. It was just a matter of details.”

Sporting director Leonardo, a former Coach at Milan and Inter, also insisted that the move was born from his club’s desire and not the Italian side’s need to raise funds.

“Milan didn’t sell, Paris Saint-Germain made a buy – the most important in the history of this club,” the Brazilian underlined.

Ibra admitted that his knowledge of Ligue 1 needs improving, but he has confidence in the ability of his new side.

“They are at the level of the other teams I have played for,” he added. “Perhaps there are no sides like this, but you have to still step out there and win.

“I don't know much about the teams and players in Ligue 1. I will get to know them and they definitely know who I am.”

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I doubt Ancelotti will be starting Verratti at all. Pretty sure we'll see both Momo and Motta behind Menez, Lavezzi, Pastore and Ibra, with Motta and Pastore creating through the middle in tandem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)