Zlatan Ibrahimovic (11 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Seriously, somebody close this fucked up thread.

What is this thread about exactly? the APPRECIATION Zlatan thread? Or Zlatan fans thread? What is the point of this one?

Whoever has a thing for this guy he can visit his personal websites or Inter threads. I don't see any point of having this thread. It's just another reason to keep the hatred.

Enough with the bullshit, you can admire any player you want, you can go ahead open C. Ronaldo thread or Beckham, Gattuso, Rooney. We know that we can open any threads but there are things that will just create nothing but a stupid image for this forums and useless arguments between members.

I've never seen one single thread for any Juventus player in any other Italian team forums. Why is it only here? I think it's also allowed there to admire Buffon but they don't do it because of the obvious reasons.

It's also funny and embarrassing at the same time when Inter/Milan fans see us having a thread for THEIR own players.

And I also hope the "he was a Juve player" doesn't come on the way, because I don't think it's even funny to post in the Zambrotta ex threads or Cannavaro's.

Close this thread and whoever wants to admire this player can do it calmly and in a clean way to other forums or to his website.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Zlatan's a player which stirs many emotions, positive and negative ones.

You have a point Rab but regardless of this thread's existence, there will always be a lot of discussions about him. Without this thread they will simply spread to other sections of the forum instead.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

You have a point Rab but regardless of this thread's existence, there will always be a lot of discussions about him. Without this thread they will simply spread to other sections of the forum instead.
Thats the point, he can be discussed in Misc section, hangout, LIVE Match threads... But having a thread dedicated only for Zlatan is really an embarrassment.

I'll be the first one asking for this thread to be open If one of you will fine ONE single Juve player in any other forums...from (Inter, Milan, Lazio, Roma) to even the foreign teams.

No need for a special thread, he can be discussed in too many threads just like we're discussing too many other footballers.

I respect, I really do respect you and Estebans and vlatko etc cheering/supporting him/admiring him, part of the game whether I like it or not... but having Zlatan thread is the last thing we need here. Really.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its not a big deal whatsoever, not sure why you want to make it.

Its here, and is used from time to time, besides that, who cares. I certainly dont care wether other club sites have a thread for a player of ours, nor does it matter how this thread would be perceived, just chill. If you dont like it and think its pointless, dont click on it.

Doesnt mean I disagree with you there is no real point to the thread (but there is alot of pointless threads in forums, atleast Zlatan tends to be the most talked about non-Juve player around here), but its really exaggerating to be so annoyed by its existence.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I'll be the first one asking for this thread to be open If one of you will fine ONE single Juve player in any other forums...from (Inter, Milan, Lazio, Roma) to even the foreign teams.
I did some searching and I found a 700 page thread on Zlatan on a Man United forum. Doing a search on the same forum, I find a 108 post thread on Del Piero.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They have a Buffon and an official Mourinho thread in Red&Black forums (the biggest Milan fan English speaking forum)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

More like there will be silly people that like him.

Apr 12, 2004
Thats the point, he can be discussed in Misc section, hangout, LIVE Match threads... But having a thread dedicated only for Zlatan is really an embarrassment.

No need for a special thread, he can be discussed in too many threads just like we're discussing too many other footballers.

I respect, I really do respect you and Estebans and vlatko etc cheering/supporting him/admiring him, part of the game whether I like it or not... but having Zlatan thread is the last thing we need here. Really.
I can think of 10 things we need here less than this single thread.
I did some searching and I found a 700 page thread on Zlatan on a Man United forum. Doing a search on the same forum, I find a 108 post thread on Del Piero.
Examples 1 & 2
They have a Buffon and an official Mourinho thread in Red&Black forums (the biggest Milan fan English speaking forum)
Examples 3 & 4
so this thread will remain open?
Yes.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Official thread or just normal pages?

Buffon in Milan forums(not a surprise). But I'll stand by my word since there's a thread for a Juventus player in our rivals forums.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Seriously, somebody close this fucked up thread.

What is this thread about exactly? the APPRECIATION Zlatan thread? Or Zlatan fans thread? What is the point of this one?

Whoever has a thing for this guy he can visit his personal websites or Inter threads. I don't see any point of having this thread. It's just another reason to keep the hatred.

Enough with the bullshit, you can admire any player you want, you can go ahead open C. Ronaldo thread or Beckham, Gattuso, Rooney. We know that we can open any threads but there are things that will just create nothing but a stupid image for this forums and useless arguments between members.

I've never seen one single thread for any Juventus player in any other Italian team forums. Why is it only here? I think it's also allowed there to admire Buffon but they don't do it because of the obvious reasons.

It's also funny and embarrassing at the same time when Inter/Milan fans see us having a thread for THEIR own players.

And I also hope the "he was a Juve player" doesn't come on the way, because I don't think it's even funny to post in the Zambrotta ex threads or Cannavaro's.

Close this thread and whoever wants to admire this player can do it calmly and in a clean way to other forums or to his website.
Seriously, why is this thread eating away at you so much?

And to answer your question, in the most simplest of ways, this thread is here for things like this:

you're the one that's turning it into something else, in other words; a pointless debate with no valid point.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
get a clue and read some, Riquelme won a lot of titles
He choked at Barcelona and hasn't won anything with Villareal. He also didn't win any of the WC's with Argentina NT. I don't care for anything else he might have won with Boca Juniors. Did he even win 1 Coppa America??

So what are the titles he won?? Olympic Games Tournament?? Argentinian titles with Boca?? :lol2: You're right, his career is FULL OF HONOURS. Please, Riquelme isn't worth cleaning the laces of truly great players like Zidane and Del Piero. He's just one of the most overrated chokers of the last decade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)