Zlatan Ibrahimovic (17 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
yea but rab, that coward del piero who said at first he would stay with us but then thought he was too good for juve and ran off to our bitter rivals inter and left us when we were in need......but, the great zlatan who has scored nearly 250 goals for juve, he stayed with us through serie B, was our top scorer in both seasons and wears the juve shirt with pride, FORZA ZLATAN!! :shifty:
Not only that, but also Zlatan is the Captain of one of the biggest teams in the world since several years now....and has served Juventus on top for more than 15 years now playing at the highest level.

These are very important factors for a player such as Zlatan, we should always remember.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 1, 2002
The first brain transplant is becoming a reality, but surgeon are in good need of patients. Well they should look no further: here they can find a plentitude of possible recipients.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Dont buy into his retarded bullshit of biasm. What I have against this is he is CALLING zlatan a xenophobic term, not just insult. If people get off insulting Zlatan, ok, call him a camel, a prick, whatever. But ethnic slurrs is not defendable in either way, Zlatan or no Zlatan. And even if they dont mean it seriously, it FEEDS bigotry. Zingaro, cetnik, gypsy, its more "acceptable" to insult gypsies, but it doesnt make it any more right or less xenophobic term.

Its so fucking lame childish argument to say I am against bigotry because he is swedish. It doesnt matter what nationality is Zlatan is, disrespect him however you like, and whatever Inter player, but when it bring in ethnic xenophobic comments, thats when its too much. I mean he is actually defending by saying few juventini say it on the stadio. Well they were FINED for their racist chants, the idiots shamed our club, good fucking argument.

I mean seriously, you wouldnt support monkey chants, or if a muslim player was called terrorist, or arabs like him ragheads blabla. Bigotry in any form despite varying in severity, is not right. Despite the poor lifestyle of gypsies (and however they validate the stereotypes), it doesnt make it any less of bigoted crap to completely demean them and refer to them as subhuman, as it insinuates when they are used as a benchmark insult.

We are seriously defending xenophobia now? Just because it doesnt "relate" to us, or offend us specifically, its allright?
I'm not quite sure zingaro is xenophobic on itself. When people are calling Zlatan a zingaro, they aren't saying that zingari are subhuman. They aren't saying they are retarded and they aren't saying they hate them. Yes, they do insinuate it is an insult, but the word on itself is not xenophobic. The real issue here is that Zlatan simply isn't a zingaro.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not quite sure zingaro is xenophobic on itself. When people are calling Zlatan a zingaro, they aren't saying that zingari are subhuman. They aren't saying they are retarded and they aren't saying they hate them. Yes, they do insinuate it is an insult, but the word on itself is not xenophobic. The real issue here is that Zlatan simply isn't a zingaro.
I get what you mean. Its more mellow insult and not as strong as it used to be back then (but still xenophobic). But lets speak in general and not this case specific, as I havent been so far anyway, very demeaning rhetorics and insults being accepted leads to eventually people seeing that group of people as less then human (thats why I really detest the notion "its just words"). And when that happens, its free fall to kill them as you see fit. I mean, we dont have to go far back in history to find notions such as (even to the point its unofficial law): "whosoever kills a Gypsy, will be guilty of no murder." And that was fucking true for a very very long time.

Why does people eventually think fucked up shit like that? Because too many idiots has reasoned its "ok" to insult them and eventually in the long rung leads to thinking they ar lesser humans, and it naturally escalates from there to the stages of direct actions like deporting them, branding them, mutiliating them, sterilizing them (this one happend as soon as few years ago, forcefully sterilized, NO ONE cared that it happend to them) and as its ignored too much throughout history, massmurdering them in gigantic proportions (only difference between the Jewish holocaust and the Gypsies in WWII, is no one cared to not only count them all, but be outraged enough to care to report it, historians has completely ignored it). Just saying, just not the most recent behaviourism towards them, and what it leads to, but in general outright systematic ethnic insults that are accepted, who deem them as lesser humans, should not be underestimated IMO. Because it has bred and nurished one of the most darker of acts of human history, how the majority of people absolutely abhorringly treat a minority of people.

This isnt really specific to the Zlatan insult at all, but just to actually think its cool to spout racist crap, in whatever degree, its screwed up (regardless of the low lifestyle of that ethnic group). And I yeah, the real issue is Zlatan isnt even a zingaro, but the fact is how pathetic isnt, in however degree, a group of people is used as the benchmark for a demeaning insult (not direct, but the fact is they are used as insult because they are thought of as lower then lowest of humans, to the point being deemed subhuman), you arent just insulting a stupid player, but a whole group of people. There is no way to justify that regardless of the negative stereotypes they uphold.

I mean, this mod actually tried to justify this ethnic insult by saying they arent an ethnic group, and they are spread out around the world, like even if it was true (the first claim...haha), that it would make it ok to constantly say constant bigoted crap abou them. He says he lives in Romania, well him thinking its totally ok to be xenophobic about gypsies is not too suprising then, considering how they treat them in Romania.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)