Zlatan Ibrahimovic (12 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Oh good, now it's getting interesting. So you're actually condemning him for not taking better care of himself? You sweet man :D
I didn't mean leaving Juve, more what he's said about Juve. I am glad he left Juve, he's garbage for me.

If you think that he took better care of himself by badmouthing Juve, well. You sweet man :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I didn't mean leaving Juve, more what he's said about Juve. I am glad he left Juve, he's garbage for me.

If you think that he took better care of himself by badmouthing Juve, well. You sweet man :D
I've never met anyone who's more of a parody of himself than you :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
When Zlatan and Mido played in Ajax, Mido was so pissed off that Zlatan was benching him that he came in to the locker room and started calling everybody pussies, Zlatan told him to shut up and Mido threw a scissor that almost got Zlatan in the face. The people from Ajax say that the story is still very famous in the club and Danny Endt kept the scissor as a souvenir.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
When Zlatan and Mido played in Ajax, Mido was so pissed off that Zlatan was benching him that he came in to the locker room and started calling everybody pussies, Zlatan told him to shut up and Mido threw a scissor that almost got Zlatan in the face. The people from Ajax say that the story is still very famous in the club and Danny Endt kept the scissor as a souvenir.
Quoting the book? or is this from you?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Ibra was being sold to Milan, then Inter got into the picture. Key word is sold, not forcing his way out (he wanted to leave ofcourse, but wasnt choosing destination, just to whatever top club thats competetive), club selling him. IMO he would been sold even if it wasnt calciopoli, unless Moggi miracously turned things around, he was pretty much done in Juve that spring. And yes, Camo and Trez were asking to leave big time, not getting good enough offers or being forced to stay doesnt change that fact. Ibra being disliked that season plus being sold to Inter made him an easy target to vent frustrations at and turn into some poster boy Judas, plus having a character traits that are easy to dislike, but generally allways thought the hate was 90% exaggerated.

Dont see any of the players who left as traitors or what not, professional players who look out for themselves and who dont want to play in Serie B, the main dickhead was Cannavaro for playing himself up as some loyal bandiera who will be there thick and thin, litterally couple days before leaving on a plane to Real. But didnt really care about that, besides saying bit of his character (bit like Figo's PR BS to Barca fans of never going to Real hours before signing contract). The ONLY one I cared about big time was Zambrotta, he was more or less my 3rd fav Juve player after Ale and Gigi (yes more then Pavluska then). That one hurt alot. And Thuram is prolly my fav all time defender, but the stage he was in his career dampened us losing him. The only I was glad we sold was Emerson, never liked that groucho fucker, hehe. Didnt care about Vieira due to injury streak, man was that a missed opportunity, IMO was prolly world best midfielder, very excited when we signed him.
I agree, it was. He must have been far less hated than the likes of Zambrotta, Thuram and even Cannavaro because he always insisted that he won those Sucdetti on the pitch even though he was a member of the team who had actually "stolen" them. But it's still understandable why our fans hated him most. He joined Inter! It doesn't matter if he wanted to specifically join them or it was our inept board who sold him to a domestic rival, fact is that he did join Inter. And he won with them. Even worse, he was the best player of them. None of Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Emerson and Thuram was as victorious as he was and our fans didn't have to see them play week in and week out. So yea, the hate was exaggerated because Zlatan has probably the coolest character among those who left us and if we are to use the term "traitor" he is certainly the least traitor among them. His only fault was that he joined Inter and he made them win, this time on the pitch ;)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
he never pretended to be a Juventino.

Cannavaro and Zambrotta are traitors, pure and simple.

Lilian's exit was quite hurtful.
:agree:

I didn't expect Zlatan, Emerson, Mutu or Vieira to stay. There was almost nothing to keep them in the team. All were still young enough (Zlatan 25, Mutu 27, Emo and Vieira 30) to sign a new fat contract. They were all foreigners who were in the team for a year or two and there was no tie between them and Juve.

Canna was 33, an Italian who just won the world cup. Thuram was 34 and in Juve for 5 years. Zambro was young but he was here for close to a decade and he made his name here.

I understand them and I even acknowledge the fact that the team needed money and simply had to sell many of the high earners who could still bring some transfer cash. But it still hurts a little that they didn't stay because there were conditions for those three to stay, unlike the other 4 foreigners.

And I wonder what would have Juve done in season 2007/08 if these guys were still here. Our defense was our main problem and even though old, Thuram, Cannavaro and Zambrotta would have probably done better than most of the players we had in defense (Legro, Mollinaro).
Maybe even a scudetto right after coming back from serie B.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)