Zlatan Ibrahimovic (23 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Indeed. One of us :D
No, you clown, he's just being honest. That's the difference between someone who has the courage to speak his mind and someone who always has to be aligned with one side or the other.

Zlatan is a rare example of not giving into the herd mentality.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
No, you clown, he's just being honest. That's the difference between someone who has the courage to speak his mind and someone who always has to be aligned with one side or the other.

Zlatan is a rare example of not giving into the herd mentality.
Damn, can't you take a joke? Of course he isn't one of us, he went to Inter ffs.

But he does have a soft spot for Juve.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I'm considering it. I already read Cassano's, had some funny moments :D Also read Kluivert's (my first book in Dutch), bored me to tears.

Autobiographies are rarely very good. Mourinho's might be. :D
I suggest Cruijff's one , it will crack you up :D
I'm planning to buy Zlatan's aswell but i have not seen bol.com or any other book store showing they will sell it.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
What does he talk about?

It probably takes them a couple of months to come out with the Dutch edition. Imagine if they put me in charge of translating it. :D

He talks about his adventures and the people he likes and dislikes, about Barca, his status at Oranje and you know he makes things up and it becomes a sentence like en un momento dado, the famous quote he created during his Barca spell :D Really interesting imo :)

Your Dutch will be likes Cruijffs :D You should aplly to translate it!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
He talks about his adventures and the people he likes and dislikes, about Barca, his status at Oranje and you know he makes things up and it becomes a sentence like en un momento dado, the famous quote he created during his Barca spell :D Really interesting imo :)

Your Dutch will be likes Cruijffs :D You should aplly to translate it!
It's hard for me to care about Barca, I only know I don't like them and that's all I care to find out. :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Compare Zlatan to Thuram - Zlatan has nothing but good things to say about us. Thuram? "Juventus who?"

Zlatan was here only two years, Thuram was here several years.
And this has what to do with honesty? Are you applauding Zlatan for being honest (as I did) or for towing the company line?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)