Zlatan Ibrahimovic is for Juve. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
Neither Zlatan nor Miccoli scores regularly, Trez is needed.
Yeah I know, I'm just dreaming :D I like Micco better than DP and Trez, but you're right, we need a finisher

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Valley ] ++
By the way, over at that Roma site, they are saying that STILL no official deal has been made regarding Mexes :)
Maybe Moggi can bring Mexes here.Everything is possible with Moggi "the transfer guru"

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++

Why wouldn't it? Capello won't babysit him like Lippi used to do. You think we've payed €19m for a benchplayer? Del Piero will be one among many this season, same conditions as the rest. I don't think he'll be good enough to keep his place.
I heard it was 15million euros... And we payed too much for Di Vaio too... :sigh: I just can't see DP on the bench, that's for sure...

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
Yup, good news indeed, although we will not get Mexes. This is the last post over there regarding Mexes:

"It's the 30th and nothing has yet to happen, i was hoping we would atleast sign Mexes but that didn't even happen. Now i'll be praying all night that Baldini could pull off some huge surprises on tuesday morning!
It's the 30th and nothing has yet to happen, i was hoping we would atleast sign Mexes but that didn't even happen. Now i'll be praying all night that Baldini could pull off some huge surprises on tuesday morning!"

Other stuff they are talking about is that Diego Tristan has been released. We don't need him now, but I wonder where he will go?

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
there is a chance we could see dp in the midfield imo...

---------------gigi---------------
biri--thuram--canna--zamby
-olivera---emerson---neddy
--------------dp-----------------
----zlatan-------trez----------

perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)