Zlatan Ibrahimovic is for Juve. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Inter? Nah, they have Vieri, Adriano, Recoba, Cruz, Ventola, Zicu and Martins, while Milan have Sveha, Kaka, Inzaghi, Crespo, Tomasson and Boriello.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Inter? Nah, they have Vieri, Adriano, Recoba, Cruz, Ventola, Zicu and Martins, while Milan have Sveha, Kaka, Inzaghi, Crespo, Tomasson and Boriello.
Yes..I don't think it's one of Milan's clubs.....Inter or AC.

It's either Juve or Roma....(but Does Roma have money for him!!)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Inzaghi- injured

Crespo- injured

Boriello- loaned to Reggina, and injured

Looks like AC Milan may get him..................

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Capello knows how to deal with Primadonnas.

If we get Zlatan... oh man. I will run to Turin and kiss Moggi's feet.

There are also rumors circulating around that Juve have made a last minute bid for Metzelder !

how many hours left exactly till the transfer window closes ???

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
Zlatan? Bench? Are you guys insane? This kid would be our best attacker if we got him, putting him on the bench would be plain stupid.

Personally I don't see this happening, especially since there's so little time left before closing time but I'd welcome him with my arms wide open.
I don't see any problem with his attitude or "arrogance" (Like the rest of our squad ain't the same), he's an amazing player and at 23 he'll only get better.

Him and Canna would make us title contenders again.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Canna, Zlatan and Janku all available. Maybe Moggi is a genius, but then again, he hasnt signed none of them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)