Zlatan bets on Trez partnership (2 Viewers)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Zlatan Himself before Signing with Juve said that he Adores Alessandro Del Piero and he would love playing alongside with him, so i don't know where this BS came out from...
well i do! he did adore playing alongside with him, BUT NOT ANYMORE!!!!

do i have to tell u why ?????????????????????????????????????

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Zlatan is talking far too arrogant for a player only to have joined the club six months ago.That is no way to talk about the biggest icon in Juve;He actually put himself on a higher plane than Il Capitano.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

well i do! he did adore playing alongside with him, BUT NOT ANYMORE!!!!

do i have to tell u why ?????????????????????????????????????
He's your bestfriend right?? you guys used to hang out after school together, eatin ice-cream, how the hell do you know that he doesn't wanna play alongside the Captain anymore???

and yeah tell me WHY ??

difuz

Sep 23, 2004
i read this interview in its fullness and i can assure that he did not fuel any speculations..

this is what happend:
reporter: "will you and trezegeut be the best attacking force in the world?"
zlatan: "haha, no idea but we would probably be the tallest"

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by difuz ] ++
i read this interview in its fullness and i can assure that he did not fuel any speculations..

this is what happend:
reporter: "will you and trezegeut be the best attacking force in the world?"
zlatan: "haha, no idea but we would probably be the tallest"

:D. got to love his sense of humour and wit.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
What is great about Zlatan is that he does not lack confidence, something that is integral to making a world class forward.
z nearly has enough confidence for the whole team...which is brilliant, and provides us with a media personalty...great for the fans.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

He's your bestfriend right?? you guys used to hang out after school together, eatin ice-cream, how the hell do you know that he doesn't wanna play alongside the Captain anymore???

and yeah tell me WHY ??
how i know.. well we all do know..!
omg.. haha havent u notis?.... its because Zlatan found out that DP's time is OVER!!! he found out that dp is out of form.. (for life) !

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Fvck Zlatan's Ego.... His head r bigger than the Delli Alpi
oki.. **** u roma/milan/real madrid fan or what ever u are.. u AINT Juve fan.. thats 4sure..!

ohhh now i see... u'r dp fan...!!! omg..!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

how i know.. well we all do know..!
omg.. haha havent u notis?.... its because Zlatan found out that DP's time is OVER!!! he found out that dp is out of form.. (for life) !
shall we laugh??

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Zlatan bets on Trez partnership Saturday 8 January, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has fuelled speculation of a split with Alessandro Del Piero by claiming he can’t wait to partner David Trezeguet.

“Trezeguet is one of the best hitmen in the world and we really need him now more than ever,” said the Swedish international. “I don’t know if when he returns we’ll have the best strikeforce, but it’ll certainly be one of the tallest!”

Ibrahimovic has settled in quickly to Serie A, successfully playing alongside both Del Piero and Marcelo Zalayeta, but the captain’s poor form means he could find himself left on the sidelines when Trezeguet recovers from shoulder surgery later this month.

“Alessandro cannot always be at the top of his game,” continued the former Ajax star, “but the team still needs him. Unfortunately, there are three of us fighting for places and one will have to go on the bench.”

Ibrahimovic is celebrating his nomination as ‘Juventus Player of the Month’ following crucial goals, the most recent of which was in the 1-1 draw at Parma.

“I am settling in well and doing my best, but the team is helping me a great deal and I believe I’ll get better with every game. I don’t think we missed an opportunity at the Tardini, as Sebastien Frey performed some wonderful saves and we played well.”

Nonetheless, that result has allowed Milan to close the gap to just two points, so a victory against Livorno on Sunday afternoon is crucial.

“We are still the leaders and two points are not to be sniffed at,” insisted Ibrahimovic. “It looks like a two-horse race right now, but Inter are not out of the running for the Scudetto yet.”
channel 4 is just tryin to create controversy
thats not even wat zlatan said ,if u go to juventus.com and translate it its not even similar to this

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Zlatan is talking far too arrogant for a player only to have joined the club six months ago.That is no way to talk about the biggest icon in Juve;He actually put himself on a higher plane than Il Capitano.

dont worry. he is flying high now but reality will hit him, sooner or later

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
TURIN, Jan 10 (SW) - The French striker David Trezeguet may return to the pitch on Thursday night, after being sidelined for three months following a shoulder operation.

Professor Gilles Walch, who has been treating the 27 year old, declared the player fit enough to play for Juventus in the Coppa Italia match with Atalanta.

Swedish striking partner Ibrahimovic said to be happy with Trezeguet's return: "He is one of the best goalscorers in the world. Of course we can use him. I don't know if we have the best attack in the world, with him, but at least we will have the tallest."

soccerway.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)