Zlatan bets on Trez partnership (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Zlatan----Trezeguet
----Mutu-----------

sounds even better :D

I wouldn't see well a Zlatan and Mutu partnership to be honest cos none of them is a real goal scoring machine.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #66
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Zlatan----Trezeguet
    ----Mutu-----------

sounds even better :D

I wouldn't see well a Zlatan and Mutu partnership to be honest cos none of them is a real goal scoring machine.
    ya , i like this formation better:D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    Zlatan bets on Trez partnership Saturday 8 January, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has fuelled speculation of a split with Alessandro Del Piero by claiming he can’t wait to partner David Trezeguet.

“Trezeguet is one of the best hitmen in the world and we really need him now more than ever,” said the Swedish international. “I don’t know if when he returns we’ll have the best strikeforce, but it’ll certainly be one of the tallest!”

Ibrahimovic has settled in quickly to Serie A, successfully playing alongside both Del Piero and Marcelo Zalayeta, but the captain’s poor form means he could find himself left on the sidelines when Trezeguet recovers from shoulder surgery later this month.

“Alessandro cannot always be at the top of his game,” continued the former Ajax star, “but the team still needs him. Unfortunately, there are three of us fighting for places and one will have to go on the bench.”

Ibrahimovic is celebrating his nomination as ‘Juventus Player of the Month’ following crucial goals, the most recent of which was in the 1-1 draw at Parma.

“I am settling in well and doing my best, but the team is helping me a great deal and I believe I’ll get better with every game. I don’t think we missed an opportunity at the Tardini, as Sebastien Frey performed some wonderful saves and we played well.”

Nonetheless, that result has allowed Milan to close the gap to just two points, so a victory against Livorno on Sunday afternoon is crucial.

“We are still the leaders and two points are not to be sniffed at,” insisted Ibrahimovic. “It looks like a two-horse race right now, but Inter are not out of the running for the Scudetto yet.”
    Oh, great, we have a moron for a striker. Whereas Del Piero has never said anything wrong, Zlatan... well, there's no point in finishing that sentence really.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
    What a moron for a poster. :totti: (I FINALLY got use for that smiley!)
    Come on, can't you see how stupid Zlatan just acted? You shouldn't say those things in public. I agree that they shouldn't cause a problem, but you just know the media will do something with it. :totti:

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    He smoodly escaped a trick-question by saying "we'd prolly be the tallest". I don't see what's so stupid about that.

He didn't say this "I don’t know if when he returns we’ll have the best strikeforce", that was actually the question.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Come on, can't you see how stupid Zlatan just acted? You shouldn't say those things in public. I agree that they shouldn't cause a problem, but you just know the media will do something with it. :totti:

dont be a :totti: thats just the crap from the media

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I do, but when you're at Juventus, you just have to shut up sometimes. You can't give the media anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)