Zlatan bets on Trez partnership (1 Viewer)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Zlatan is a fvcked up arrogant piece of shit.....

He has no respect what so ever....... I don't see any problems DP partnering Zlatan, they both score lots of goals.......

What about the old DP, Trez partnership? Should we try that?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #43
    It is clear why zlatan prefer trez over dp cause dp is not an attacker , he always play behind or in the edge , he wants someone inside the box who can play with closely:D

Square

Oct 6, 2002
    man some of you are taking this way out of hand.

IDIOTS.

zlatan said he doesnt know if him and trez would be the best partnership in the world, but they would probably be the tallest?

DONT TAKE IT OUT OF HAND. thats what the press wants - they are trying to blow this out of proportion.

:irritate:

seriously, are people this dumb?!

taher

Jan 11, 2005
    THE BEST THING FOR CAPELLO IS TO USE THE ROTATION SYSTEM TO KEEP ALL ATTACKERS AT THE SAME LEVEL DEL PIERO IS NOT BAD BUT HE IS NOT AS HE USED TO BE .BUT SOME TIMES YOU ARE RELLY NEED ALEX TO DO SOMETHING ,HE IS NOT THAT GOOD BUT SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO ASK OURSELVES WHO WILL BE DP PARTNER .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
    How dare you talk about a Juventus player like that?

What another disgraceful comment about this topic. You are essentially buying into what the media is telling you, and falling victim to this nonsense, becoming all flustered. That is what the media wanted to achieve by making this story. Well done, the media just owned you.

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++

He has no respect what so ever....... I don't see any problems DP partnering Zlatan, they both score lots of goals.......

What about the old DP, Trez partnership? Should we try that?
    OMG there u go, another .. and not Juve fan..

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++

IDIOTS.

zlatan said he doesnt know if him and trez would be the best partnership in the world, but they would probably be the tallest?

DONT TAKE IT OUT OF HAND. thats what the press wants - they are trying to blow this out of proportion.

agree....

and yes some are

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Ibrahimovic9 ] ++

channel 4 is just tryin to create controversy
    thats not even wat zlatan said ,if u go to juventus.com and translate it its not even similar to this
    ++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++

IDIOTS.

Well these 2 comments have already said everything. As I said the media is always trying to spice things up and attract readers. There's really no need to look intensely into wad the article is saying.

Dec 26, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

oki.. **** u roma/milan/real madrid fan or what ever u are.. u AINT Juve fan.. thats 4sure..!

ohhh now i see... u'r dp fan...!!! omg..!
    U r doing a lot of effort trying to be funny... realx and take it easy babe..

when I begin to support JUVE DP was a little young kid playing for Padova and u were a little kid who don't know if JUVE play in italy or in the English premier league....

play more Football manager kid at least u stupid ideas will only effect a Computer game .....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

U r doing a lot of effort trying to be funny... realx and take it easy babe..

when I begin to support JUVE DP was a little young kid playing for Padova and u were a little kid who don't know if JUVE play in italy or in the English premier league....

play more Football manager kid at least u stupid ideas will only effect a Computer game .....
    I suggest you both stop this nonesense and make some constructive posts.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    why we should think to only one partnership?we have 4 good strikers at the moment and we can use them in a rotation system just as the time b4 Trez was injured.Trez-Zlatan,Trez-Dp,Dp-Zlatan and all of these 3 with Mutu can make a dangrous due.

Codino

The Rival
    Jul 21, 2002
    you do not have 4 good strikers at the moment, remember?

u have one good striker, one striker coming back from injury, one striker on the bench, and one who cant find form.

so capello cant afford to shift his attacking line up because the scudetto is at stake.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    i got a feeling that Mutu - Zlatan can be as good as the old Mutu - Adriano. we sell Trezeguet for 15-20 mill and we balance our books once again.
    This is what I've been sayin all along. :D . I feel they make a great team, mutu with lots of mobility and Zlatan with alot of power. Both have good creativity.

Best Case skenario is that we sell DP to balance our check books, I feel Trez has more to offer still rather than DP.

No offense to DP Lovers, but Zlatan Trez is currently the best partnership, they're starting to do better.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    true, but I still think Del Piero gets WAY too little playtime. At least if we lead 2-0 he can come in the last 30mins??!?!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)