Zizou (Juve Abbassador?) (2 Viewers)

Sep 1, 2002
As Zizou- the greatest player of his time, and one of the greats of all- comes to retirement, why not bring him back as an ambassador and trainer of our youth set-up? We fail miserably to produce our own talent and are obviously in need of rejuvenation. What better insentive for a young player than to be trained by Zizou?

Ah, if we only had that ambition and foresight, and not the mentality of Moggi's bargain basement bucket- is he free: sign him.

What a coup it would be if we could sign him.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
bianconero said:
As Zizou- the greatest player of his time, and one of the greats of all- comes to retirement, why not bring him back as an ambassador and trainer of our youth set-up?
Because he left us to win the CL and did so with Madrid. He also wanted to retire as a Madrid player. Clearly he prefers them to us.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I just can`t imagine Zizou as a coach in professional football. he is just not loud enough and not a type I can imagine as coach. but I think it would be great to have him as scout or youth coach.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Ian said:
Because he left us to win the CL and did so with Madrid. He also wanted to retire as a Madrid player. Clearly he prefers them to us.
He will surely retire as a Madrid player, but it not prevent him to become Juventus coach. Isn't it?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
bianconero said:
As Zizou- the greatest player of his time, and one of the greats of all- comes to retirement, why not bring him back as an ambassador and trainer of our youth set-up? We fail miserably to produce our own talent and are obviously in need of rejuvenation. What better insentive for a young player than to be trained by Zizou?

Ah, if we only had that ambition and foresight, and not the mentality of Moggi's bargain basement bucket- is he free: sign him.

Word on the street is that he's already accepted that role... at Real Madrid.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Elvin said:
I think he has more friends at Juve than at Real.
yes !
He told the press that his best days were in italy with juventus and also the italian experience is from far the best one.
he thanks also agnelli to bring him to trin!

We miss u zizou :cry:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
One of the Reason being for Zizou leaving us was his spanish wife wanted to go to back to spain. These girls are ruining our team.

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
bianconero said:

If he is to be considered a symbol of Juve, I just might prefer another team.
If it was to be a Frenchman, another one, the great legend, should be the one.
Name starts with a P.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
bianconero said:

the man has forgotten his roots, hes forgotten who made him the best, it wasnt madrid, they had some use and finished him off, juve made him a god, someone who had great respect, i dont ever wish to see him or vialli ever to set foot on juve turf again. they both have lost their roots, and have a sheer dislike for the clubs who made their names big.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)