X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Would love to get Zidane but I have no idea why he would want to come here and risk blemishing his amazing coaching record. Even if he is a great coach can he really trust that upper management won't be commiting more fuckery? Or that they will actually back him with competent squad building?

We would probably need to offer him insane money, like we did Allegri, to want to deal with the mess so then what happens if it doesn't go well?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
Would love to get Zidane but I have no idea why he would want to come here and risk blemishing his amazing coaching record. Even if he is a great coach can he really trust that upper management won't be commiting more fuckery? Or that they will actually back him with competent squad building?

We would probably need to offer him insane money, like we did Allegri, to want to deal with the mess so then what happens if it doesn't go well?
He might come with the agreement that he has more power over the team, team selection, transfers, etc. That's why Pep left Bayern, he wanted more financial and team control and we wouldn't give it to him.

If Zidane had like "FM-Style" control of building something where he was a Manager, a DoF, and a Ear to the Board, he could essentially control everything except funding decisions.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013

To be fair he is in a unique position where he won it all at the literal beginning of his managerial career

He can take whatever projects he fancies and has nothing left to prove.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Style of play over trophies. Tuz :touched:
Lately, we haven't had either, and it sure isn't going to change with the fossil currently sitting on our bench and polluting Lo Stile Juve way with his repulsive ways and approach to games.

- - - Updated - - -

I am sure these are same members who wanted tuchel in place of Allegri.
Fuck Tuchel, but last time I checked he won the CL not too long ago. When did Failegri achieve that feat? Please remind me again. Oh, it was NEVER!

Like I said, fuck Tuchel, but let's not shit on the man because he isn't a terrible coach. The guy we have, this current version of him at least, on the other hand...

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Klopp succeeding here depends on if he is given time and resources to build. Don't expect his football with Alex Sandro LB and De Sciglio RB. But he won't even come without being guaranteed those (probably won't come anyway) so no point talking about him

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You dont really know this. We are in the EL and CI semis though so lets see.
Winning the EL and Coppa will not disguise that our season has been a monumental failure, and that since his return Max has presided over a very negative period, performances and results wise. This season is already an abject failure - we're not Napoli or Roma, and we have much higher standards. Being out of the CL and the title race in January constitutes absolute failure - no reprieve should be granted. I don't give a fuck what he did 5-6 years ago.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Winning the EL and Coppa will not disguise that our season has been a monumental failure, and that since his return Max has presided over a very negative period, performance and results wise. This season is already an abject failure - we're not Napoli or Roma, and we have much higher standards. Being out of the CL and the title race in January constitutes absolute failure - no reprieve should be granted. I don't give a fuck what he did 5-6 years ago.
If we win EL, that would be our 1st European trophy in more than 20 years. I wouldnt consider current season a failure in that case.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This obsession over a 'European trophy' is pretty wild and desperate. It's like JJ fans lowering their standards as a result of all those final losses. I'm sure if we won the conference league, it would be considered as a great achievement by some.

A massive club like JJ shouldn't be playing this competition in the first place but here we are. Mou's Union won EL the season they finished 6th in the table but their season was termed as a failure. And that's a struggling United we're talking about who weren't among the best teams in their league.

Let's put it this way. It would be nice to win a European trophy but winning EL would merely save this season from being a complete disaster.

The point remains. JJ cannot continue this way. A complete restructuring of this club is needed from coaching to upper management. Winning a 2nd rate European trophy will not wipe away all the garbage we've been subjected to in the last couple of years.

JJ will always remain an elite club no matter what and we should always aim for the best. This is why big names like Zidane want to come and coach us despite all we've been through for the past few years.

Aug 2, 2005
This is why big names like Zidane want to come and coach us despite all we've been through for the past few years.
Want to come?
Are we really sure he wants to come here?

Personally, I doubt it he would, not now for sure.. unless some guarantees in the mercato are given..
Can't see Zidane or any top coach coming next season.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Want to come?

Personally, I doubt it he would, not now for sure.. unless some guarantees in the mercato are given..
I agree but at some point in time he would want to coach us. Point I'm trying to make is JJ will always remain relevant and it can do much better than what it has shown for the last few years.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Want to come?

Same thing happened at his second spell at Real Madrid Florentino Perez specifically guaranteed a high transfer budget for him to return.Real Madrid net spending that year was 218 million euros. So yeah none of the top coaches will come with so much legal chaos and management issues along with miniscule transfer budget.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
tuchel isn't a bad coach though

btw i'm having groundhog day vibes on tuz since years. we had the same discussions over and over again before pirlo got the axe, and tuz rarely mentioned the squad. i'm still saying that throughout the years we lost all of our leaders, only very few players can decide matches, rabiot being our top scorer is a shocking abnormality, and while we finally rely on some youngsters, they aren't consistent enough for those respective roles as starters. and tuz is still only talking about the coach, ignoring that the team sheet always contains at least 4-5 players who shouldn't start here

i wrote this before allegri came back, i repeat it again: we'll be 100% disappointed with our next coach if the squad isn't fixed
Let's change a coach and hope everything is going to change like with a touch of a magic wand.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Winning the EL and Coppa will not disguise that our season has been a monumental failure, and that since his return Max has presided over a very negative period, performance and results wise. This season is already an abject failure - we're not Napoli or Roma, and we have much higher standards. Being out of the CL and the title race in January constitutes absolute failure - no reprieve should be granted. I don't give a fuck what he did 5-6 years ago.
WTF are you talking about? Winning EL would make up for a fucking LOT! Would be this the most successful season in decades perhaps.

I dont know about you but im a fuckin desperate for an international trophy.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
WTF are you talking about? Winning EL would make up for a fucking LOT! Would be this the most successful season in decades perhaps.

I dont know about you but im a fuckin desperate for an international trophy.
No it wouldn't. That pathetic mindset is precisely the reason we're in this predicament. Celebrating a 2nd rate European trophy and top 3 in Serie A is Lazioesque.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's change a coach and hope everything is going to change like with a touch of a magic wand.
The coach needs to go. That much is obvious. What are you even debating here? Are we supposed to reward mediocrity and failure?

Obviously, he's not the only one that needs to leave, but he's a big part of the problem not the solution.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
We have really dropped our standards if we consider winning the EL a major achievement. I mean the final last year was between fricking Frankfurt and Rangers ffs. We are not a club of that calibre.

This just feels like copium for the throaters, trying to find some silver lining so that they can give their Mister the benefit of the doubt. Last year it was all about "finishing 4th", despite having said "scudetto is the minimum" at the start of the season. Always moving the goalposts and re-adjusting our objectives so that the threshold for 'success' becomes lower and lower.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)